You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Bennifit shoot

Default Bennifit shoot

Shot a bennifit shoot yesterday in Carrolton Mo for some local boys over in Iraq. There was a lot of shooters there. It was good to see so many people there. I will find out later this week just how they did. We complain how hot it is here but just think what they are going through with the heat and danger they are in there for us. Every one just needs to take a minute and remember and pray for them and their families. What they do is get donations and all procedes from entry fees and con. stands and donations go for these men. I was glad to be a part of it.

Mo.Hick

That's nice of them to put that on.
    The guys and gals over there deserve it.

Ron

Hey MoHick! Sorry we missed you. I stunk the place up - did not shoot well at all but my better half did. We also shot the pop-up. That was a lot of fun. Poor Paul worked his tail off!!! It was good to see the support for the boys in Iraq. Don't forget that one of our girls (Shelley) is heading to Bagdad pretty soon. It was good to see her out shooting yesterday and enjoying herself before she heads out.

Witchy1. I did not relize that Shelly was in the military. If I had I would have said something to her when I saw her. I shot good on B range but messed everything up on A range. Just making stupid mistakes. I need to find a shoot for the weekend of the 21 and 22nd. I am going to call Jerry to see how many people was there. He was to busy to talk to sunday. Hope to see you and your husband next shoot.

Mo.Hick.