You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: NAP Hellrazors

Default NAP Hellrazors

Anyone shooting these? Likes or dislikes? I have ordered some and would like to know how you guys/gals like them.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    Anyone shooting these? Likes or dislikes? I have ordered some and would like to know how you guys/gals like them.
    saw them breifly at a glance in a magazine......NAP makes some very good broadheads......not sure about these though....
    I cut things up and split them down!

My experience with NAP broadheads has always been good. Every broadhead they have made is usually top notch quality. That said I haven't held one yet, but I'm guessing they are first class
    Maker of MEANV STRING SUPPRESSORS
    MAITLAND BOW DEALER
    Dealer for Slick Tricks, Vapor Trail Limb Driver & Strings, HHA sights, Viper Sights, etc.
    www.meanvarchery.com

Quote Originally Posted by MeanV2 View Post
    My experience with NAP broadheads has always been good. Every broadhead they have made is usually top notch quality. That said I haven't held one yet, but I'm guessing they are first class

I also have some Slick Tricks but I need to get the 100 grain instead of the 125's. Do you know if it is the ferrule that makes the weight difference or the blades? I have two packages of them and only one of the packages has been shot into foam. Can I use the sam ferrule and by 100 grain blades?

I think I read somewhere on another forum that somebody had one of the welds break on impact with one of their Razorcuts. I haven't heard anything negative on the Hell Razors.

I also have some Slick Tricks but I need to get the 100 grain instead of the 125's. Do you know if it is the ferrule that makes the weight difference or the blades? I have two packages of them and only one of the packages has been shot into foam. Can I use the sam ferrule and by 100 grain blades?
    Ferrules is where the weight difference is between the 100 and 125 grain Slick Tricks
    Maker of MEANV STRING SUPPRESSORS
    MAITLAND BOW DEALER
    Dealer for Slick Tricks, Vapor Trail Limb Driver & Strings, HHA sights, Viper Sights, etc.
    www.meanvarchery.com

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    saw them breifly at a glance in a magazine......NAP makes some very good broadheads......not sure about these though....
    Well boy I am here to tell you these are the real deal! At 302 fps they are like a .300 Mag bullet so don't be scared. Go get yourself some.

Quote Originally Posted by Coon View Post
    Well boy I am here to tell you these are the real deal! At 302 fps they are like a .300 Mag bullet so don't be scared. Go get yourself some.
    Thanks coon. I cant wait to get them.

so it just so happens that I wasat the shop tonight and took a look at the Hellrazors........except for inner hole of the Montec's being sharpened also.....

the Hellrazors and the Montecs look more more a like that perhaps then the NEW Cardiac and the 05 Switchback....
    I cut things up and split them down!

Default using them this year

i am switching to them this year for elk.have been using 100 grn. 4 blade muzzys.had a muzzy bend real bad last year,it was still a pass through,but mad me want to try something tougher.so far grouping real good out to 50 yards at 285 fps.
    GEN. 21-20.

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    so it just so happens that I wasat the shop tonight and took a look at the Hellrazors........except for inner hole of the Montec's being sharpened also.....

the Hellrazors and the Montecs look more more a like that perhaps then the NEW Cardiac and the 05 Switchback....
    Except, straight out of the package, the Hellrazors are so sharp it is scary. At least the package I handled.
    Vortex Optics Field Staff
    The Sportsmans Outpost, Wolcott, CT
    Algonquin Archers Inc., Woodbury CT.
    VaporTrail Archery ProStaff
    U.B.C. (United Bowhunters of Connecticut)