You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1
    ny911bowhunter
    Guest

    Default Bowman Did You Order Your Posten Stab Yet?

    Well did ya??

    I'm telling ya - get ahold of him......

  2. #2
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ny911bowhunter View Post
    Well did ya??

    I'm telling ya - get ahold of him......
    no not yet....I blew the money earlier when I damaged the brand new cable on my switchback.......now I have to order a new on and get it on before the r100.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  3. #3
    ny911bowhunter
    Guest

    Default

    I have a few Switchback cables.....

    Factory Cuda black and white used

    Brand new Bucknasty never on bow, neon orange and neon green

    You can have either if you need it.

  4. #4
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ny911bowhunter View Post
    I have a few Switchback cables.....

    Factory Cuda black and white used

    Brand new Bucknasty never on bow, neon orange and neon green

    You can have either if you need it.
    what are you a PTP now.....cody allready made the cable, he is just waiting for the funds.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  5. #5
    ny911bowhunter
    Guest

    Default

    Offer a guy a free cable to get him back on his feet and he throws the PTP Punch....Hmmmmmm...OK

  6. #6
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ny911bowhunter View Post
    Offer a guy a free cable to get him back on his feet and he throws the PTP Punch....Hmmmmmm...OK
    you know I was kidding.....sometimes you can be a royal
    I cut things up and split them down!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    975

    Default

    Jay Are showed up with his new Posten Stab tonight. Nice piece. Good workmanship. I think he can give us a review soon.

  8. #8
    ny911bowhunter
    Guest

    Default


  9. #9
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    Jay Are showed up with his new Posten Stab tonight. Nice piece. Good workmanship. I think he can give us a review soon.
    I'm telling his wife!
    No I'm not dead

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    I'm telling his wife!

    Yea - Snuck that one under the radar and I have one more expense to sneak in which will be a new release once Stan start producing the new Super-X2.

  11. #11
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Are View Post
    Yea - Snuck that one under the radar and I have one more expense to sneak in which will be a new release once Stan start producing the new Super-X2.
    Based on how you've shot the last 2 outings you may want to invest in about 2 dozen more arrows!
    No I'm not dead

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Based on how you've shot the last 2 outings you may want to invest in about 2 dozen more arrows!
    Thatís considered normal maintenance for the hobby --- arrows are pre-approved (4 Dzn/ yr)

  13. #13
    Senior Member 'SIN'ERGY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Reading PA
    Posts
    1,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Based on how you've shot the last 2 outings you may want to invest in about 2 dozen more arrows!

    Both of ya lost to Bowman right???
    SAVE A BUCK--SHOOT AN OUTFITTER

  14. #14
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "SIN"ERGY View Post
    Both of ya lost to Bowman right???
    it wasnt really fare though.....they were in awww of my greatness......would make anyone shoot poorly......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  15. #15
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Based on how you've shot the last 2 outings you may want to invest in about 2 dozen more arrows!
    Ouch!

  16. #16
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    I think I need to get me a Posten for my Ovation as soon as I finish paying it off. Those blue Postens are S W E E E E T.


    "HONDA"

  17. #17
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    I think I need to get me a Posten for my Ovation as soon as I finish paying it off. Those blue Postens are S W E E E E T.
    so ummmmm when will you have it payed off......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  18. #18
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Next month. That is if WP has not sold it to someone else yet???????????


    "HONDA"

  19. #19
    Senior Member jimposten's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    South East Michigan
    Posts
    429

    Default

    You know BOWMAN,... I take trades

    I know you have a box full of archery goodies just collecting dust.

    JIM
    STABMAN.... Stabilizing the world one bow at a time.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Cameron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimposten View Post
    You know BOWMAN,... I take trades

    I know you have a box full of archery goodies just collecting dust.

    JIM

    That's good! I need to trade a brand new Doinker in for a Posten.


    Tyler asked today if you we serious about the "smashing" deal.. That's my boy.
    www.livingstongunclub.org
    www.jimposten.com for the finest stabilizers in the world
    www.meanvarchery.com Custom String Suppression for that shot of a lifetime
    Add some custom bling with a www.slingbraid.com

Similar Threads

  1. Posten Woodsman II Stab.
    By Slice in forum Stabilizers and Releases
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 11:18 PM
  2. Order Up
    By thechosen1 in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-03-2008, 09:37 AM
  3. New Set-up is on order!
    By NerdHick in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 08:12 AM
  4. prestige is on order...
    By BUNNYMAN in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 07:48 PM
  5. when and where can I order loop set pliers
    By fastfred in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-19-2006, 03:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •