You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default So I joined 3dshoots.com after lurking for.. well forever..

I've wandered in and out of 3dshoots.com forums in the past but never joined..

Which is funny though since I come to 3dshoots to check in on the shopping sight probably 3 or 4 times a week, or more.. In fact, anytime I'm shopping an item I always check 3dshoots.com and obsessionarchery.com. For some reason last Friday I decided to check out the forums again for the first time in probably a couple of months.. Wow.. guess things have exploded around here.. In more ways than one too..

Interesting reading around here.. Should be interesting to see how this place evolves.

Quote Originally Posted by JawsDad View Post
    I've wandered in and out of 3dshoots.com forums in the past but never joined..

Which is funny though since I come to 3dshoots to check in on the shopping sight probably 3 or 4 times a week, or more.. In fact, anytime I'm shopping an item I always check 3dshoots.com and obsessionarchery.com. For some reason last Friday I decided to check out the forums again for the first time in probably a couple of months.. Wow.. guess things have exploded around here.. In more ways than one too..

Interesting reading around here.. Should be interesting to see how this place evolves.
    Welcome and please hang around for a while.
    There is good stuff here.

Ron

Welcome JD.

Thanks for the welcome...

Guess I should admit up front.. I'm an AT apologist and a Martin/Rytera shooter. From what I can tell, that's going to mean I need some heavy duty armor around here..

Default Hey big guy

So many shoots and no you.

Whats up?

DB

JawsDad, to the forum. And just for the record, I don't care what you shoot as long as you shoot, period.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    So many shoots and no you.

Whats up?

DB
    Hey DB.. Where did you guys shoot today? I made the Cushing flyby on the way to some family stuff in Bristow.. I think I'm going to make Cushing my home away from home.. Good people up there..

welcome dad lay lo bro they dont like ptp here and martins arent meade to feel welcome but im glad your here.

Quote Originally Posted by sasquach3D View Post
    welcome dad lay lo bro they dont like ptp here and martins arent meade to feel welcome but im glad your here.
    Ignore sasquach3d's comment about the Martins. Bring what you want to shoot. We are just glad you are here. You will find some that will give you little digs about different bow brands cause everyone has their favorites. It's all in good fun and don't take it seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by sasquach3D View Post
    Well, if PTP includes being down about $6k in money spent on archery goods in the past 18 months.. Well.. I guess that's me.. I read about all these free bows and equipment.. Other than a set of cams, I guess I missed the freebie wagon..

Sounds like a need a new agent negotiating my deal..

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Ignore sasquach3d's comment about the Martins. Bring what you want to shoot. We are just glad you are here. You will find some that will give you little digs about different bow brands cause everyone has their favorites. It's all in good fun and don't take it seriously.

I've got no problem with it. It doesn't bother me for people to take a dig here and there. Crap I'm about as sarcastic as anyone I know.

My list of bows in the last 18 months pretty much runs the roster of manufacturers.. 6 PSE's, 6 Mathews, 3 Bowtechs, 2 Hoyts, 6 Martins, 7 Rytera's.. Even a couple of Olympic Freakcurves.. So I've seen the good and bad in what I've shot.. There's plent to like and dislike about all of them..

If people are allowed to get a little rowdy around here.. that's cool.. I just urge those that get rowdy to be able to take it when it's comes back at them like a boomerang.. Usually that's when they tend to complain. :wink:

I appreciate the welcome though Chris, although I have not purchased much through your shop, I've certainly spent my fair amount of time perursing your pages..

Well, it's good to know you have thick skin.

With all the new members, I want to keep the peace and still allow for a good time for all.

Site Guru

I've got no problem with it. It doesn't bother me for people to take a dig here and there. Crap I'm about as sarcastic as anyone I know.

My list of bows in the last 18 months pretty much runs the roster of manufacturers.. 6 PSE's, 6 Mathews, 3 Bowtechs, 2 Hoyts, 6 Martins, 7 Rytera's.. Even a couple of Olympic Freakcurves.. So I've seen the good and bad in what I've shot.. There's plent to like and dislike about all of them..

If people are allowed to get a little rowdy around here.. that's cool.. I just urge those that get rowdy to be able to take it when it's comes back at them like a boomerang.. Usually that's when they tend to complain. :wink:

I appreciate the welcome though Chris, although I have not purchased much through your shop, I've certainly spent my fair amount of time perursing your pages..
    Uh oh... I think you just knocked MDewitt out of the "bow whore of the year" (ps: that means you change bows a lot, nothing else) spot! He only has like 10 or so!

Welcome to the site
    No I'm not dead

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Uh oh... I think you just knocked MDewitt out of the "bow whore of the year" (ps: that means you change bows a lot, nothing else) spot! He only has like 10 or so!

Welcome to the site
    Thanks..

But there is only one bow ho.. Whether he's here or there, it's Mono.. I think he's bought/sold more bows in a day than I've had in my existence..

Thanks for the welcome...

Guess I should admit up front.. I'm an AT apologist and a Martin/Rytera shooter. From what I can tell, that's going to mean I need some heavy duty armor around here..
    Apololgizing for something bad you didn't do is unnecessary...
    Welcome and post up...

Heck, I have Bowtech and Mathews hanging on bicycle hook in the garage right now right next to each other and their not fighting (at least I hope not)...

Ron

Default Welcome!!!

Hey man,

Nice to have you over here. Like Chris said no worries about the bow. You will find that we are passionate with our bows. Its more personal and something fun to bust chops about. Shoot man... I shoot the same Hoyt that I have had for years and still can put them in a 10ring and keep up with the best of them 'round these parts.

Pretty much we are harmless... sorta like chihuahuas darn little barkers whose barks are bigger than their bites!! Just kick em an they will leave ya alone.

Glad ta have ya around.. Feel free to comment and bust chops if ya want we are all thick skinned and have great senses of humor... What is most important is have FUN while you are hear.. thats what we all do coz thats what archery is about right??

Laters,
    ~Byte~
    Hoyt Magnatec Redline HO
    DW 65#
    DL 27"
    Toxonics 3 pin sight
    NAP Quicktune 3000
    26" Carbon Express Sidewinder 60's 324gr

"Bringing back the smack... one post at a time!!"

"You can lead, follow or just get the hell outta my way!!"

Thanks..

But there is only one bow ho.. Whether he's here or there, it's Mono.. I think he's bought/sold more bows in a day than I've had in my existence..
    You ain't kiddin. I was on AT a couple of hours ago and he was selling a bow that he hasn't even received yet.

Welcome and enjoy the site. I have only been here a short while but I like it.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

welcome aboard jaws dad
    Bowtech Corp. Staff
    Vital Bow Gear staff
    ASAT Camo staff
    First Lite Woolens Staff

I wish I could own more than one bow I would have one of everything