You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30
  1. #1
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default Drop The At Crap!

    Alright guys lets finish this off now. We have a lot of excellent archers and great people on here that have come over here recently from AT. Thats fine! THERE IS NO NEED TO KEEP BRINGING AT UP IN EVERY OTHER THREAD!

    Its a separate forum. If you want to complain about it to other people take it to PM or take it back to AT. If you hate AT or Love AT thats fine, there is no reason to keep bringing it back up! We have lots of other great stuff to talk about:

    ie:

    - Byte Me is back!

    - Lots of great new members!

    - Chris still hasn't gotten us our 3dshoots.com clothing

    - I think my Bowtech and Ovation had a baby and out popped a pair of prestiges... and Bowman and NYHunter took them away from their momma way to soon and now they will never be big boy bows

    - R100 is only days away!!!!

    - Bowman actually can fix bows (ouch that one hurt to say)

    Now lets get back to fun stuff and drop the complaining guys!
    No I'm not dead

  2. #2
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    btw - that was supposed to be caps! Its a conspiracy!
    No I'm not dead

  3. #3
    RIP Ronhop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rock Island, IL
    Posts
    3,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post

    - I think my Bowtech and Ovation had a baby and out popped a pair of prestiges... and Bowman and NYHunter took them away from their momma way to soon and now they will never be big boy bows
    Scary thought there... I might be having nightmares tonight after reading that one...

    Ron

  4. #4
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronhop View Post
    Scary thought there... I might be having nightmares tonight after reading that one...

    Ron
    You liar! You're going out look for an Old Glory right now aren't you
    No I'm not dead

  5. #5
    RIP Ronhop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rock Island, IL
    Posts
    3,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    You liar! You're going out look for an Old Glory right now aren't you
    Naw, ATA too long for hunting for me. I'll stick with the Allegiance...
    Hummm.... Allegiance + Ovation = ????? Geez, now you have my mind all screwed up... Not that it wasn't to begin with...

    Ron

  6. #6
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Alright guys lets finish this off now. We have a lot of excellent archers and great people on here that have come over here recently from AT. Thats fine! THERE IS NO NEED TO KEEP BRINGING AT UP IN EVERY OTHER THREAD!

    Its a separate forum. If you want to complain about it to other people take it to PM or take it back to AT. If you hate AT or Love AT thats fine, there is no reason to keep bringing it back up! We have lots of other great stuff to talk about:

    ie:

    - Byte Me is back!


    - Lots of great new


    - Chris still hasn't gotten us our 3dshoots.com clothing

    - I think my Bowtech and Ovation had a baby and out popped a pair of prestiges... and Bowman and NYHunter took them away from their momma way to soon and now they will never be big boy bows

    - R100 is only days away!!!!

    - Bowman actually can fix bows (ouch that one hurt to say)

    Now lets get back to fun stuff and drop the complaining guys!
    You is so right Big D,
    For once



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  7. #7
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    I have to agree. I do not know any of you personally and I have only been here a short while. But I came here because it was an archery site not the AT soap opera site. I am glad that this site is more laid back than AT and I hope that it stays that way. But I think we will run off a bunch of potential newcomers if the AT UPROAR continues. Its nice to be able to vent without worry of retribution but I think its becoming too much. Hopefully I have not offended anyone but if I have then so be it.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    I have to agree. I do not know any of you personally and I have only been here a short while. But I came here because it was an archery site not the AT soap opera site. I am glad that this site is more laid back than AT and I hope that it stays that way. But I think we will run off a bunch of potential newcomers if the AT UPROAR continues. Its nice to be able to vent without worry of retribution but I think its becoming too much. Hopefully I have not offended anyone but if I have then so be it.
    Starting to suspect that AT actually owns both sites, and you wind up here when you miss the rabies shots.

  9. #9
    Senior Member MeanV2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    SE Illinois
    Posts
    1,162

    Default

    I Agree Dredly!! Let's get on with Archery
    Maker of MEANV STRING SUPPRESSORS
    MAITLAND BOW DEALER
    Dealer for Slick Tricks, Vapor Trail Limb Driver & Strings, HHA sights, Viper Sights, etc.
    www.meanvarchery.com

  10. #10
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutnicks View Post
    Starting to suspect that AT actually owns both sites, and you wind up here when you miss the rabies shots.
    Now thats funny stuff right there. I dont care who you are or where your from!
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  11. #11
    Senior Member Daniel Boone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,934

    Default Very good post

    What happens at archerytalk has nothing to do with 3dshoots.com

  12. #12
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,885

    Default

    HOLD THE PRESSES...................................did you say bowman can fix bows????????????????? I think I'll stick with my 16 year old Tech. Who by the way gave me a 35# Ben Pearson recurve and 5 wooden arrows for training my students. Cody you are an awesome guy. Thanks a bunch buddy. Talk about archer helping archers and future archers.


    "HONDA"

  13. #13
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    What does that have to do with 3dshoots???

    He didn't say what happens on 3dshoots has nothing to do with AT...
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  14. #14
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    What does that have to do with 3dshoots???

    He didn't say what happens on 3dshoots has nothing to do with AT...
    once again......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  15. #15
    Member Big Country's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Stanton, PA
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    oh yeah if thats true, why was I banned/deleted from AT.......the day i was banned i wasnt even near a computer and had done nothing wrong onthat site......

    Bowman, I am discussing this issue with admin now.....but you sure ain`t helping me here.

  16. #16
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    deleted.........sorry i am just really frustrated right know, that I can do nothing and still get the heat
    I cut things up and split them down!

  17. #17
    Senior Member thehairlessone!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    1,003

    Default

    I agree. I couldnt care less about AT.

    Let's get on with the archery!

    rick
    No catchy signature here.....

  18. #18
    Junior Member showtime hoyt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    northern colorado
    Posts
    16

    Default

    i have been sick of the martin goons for years.i wish they would call it what it is, a big martin ad. its their way or the highway. i was banned for no reason too.i been shooting for 26 years,if they don't what me,cause i don't like martin,thats their problem.

  19. #19
    Senior Member MeanV2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    SE Illinois
    Posts
    1,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by showtime hoyt View Post
    i have been sick of the martin goons for years.i wish they would call it what it is, a big martin ad. its their way or the highway. i was banned for no reason too.i been shooting for 26 years,if they don't what me,cause i don't like martin,thats their problem.
    Always glad to have another new member!!

    Dan
    Maker of MEANV STRING SUPPRESSORS
    MAITLAND BOW DEALER
    Dealer for Slick Tricks, Vapor Trail Limb Driver & Strings, HHA sights, Viper Sights, etc.
    www.meanvarchery.com

  20. #20
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by showtime hoyt View Post
    i have been sick of the martin goons for years.i wish they would call it what it is, a big martin ad. its their way or the highway. i was banned for no reason too.i been shooting for 26 years,if they don't what me,cause i don't like martin,thats their problem.
    you know that Martin pays the bills for it right? Which means they can do whatever they want with it. If you want to see some really draconian mods go check out the Mathews forum and find anyone saying anything bad about their bows... you won't see any as they are removed within minutes and the posters banned
    No I'm not dead

Similar Threads

  1. Freakin Crap..........
    By BUNNYMAN in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 09:04 PM
  2. satilite field tips are crap!
    By Scrotang in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 09:13 AM
  3. Someone let me know when the AT crap is over
    By Dredly in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 12:24 PM
  4. holy crap....
    By BUNNYMAN in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 12:26 AM
  5. holly crap.....
    By BUNNYMAN in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-31-2006, 11:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •