You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

you know that Martin pays the bills for it right?
    that's not exactly true dred. They have alot of sponsors that are helping to foot the bill

rick
    No catchy signature here.....

Actually, things got real quite lately, with Doc gone and Bowman at Greencastle.
    If somebody wants to talk about AT, let them. If you don't like it, don't read and respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    Actually, things got real quite lately, with Doc gone and Bowman at Greencastle.
    If somebody wants to talk about AT, let them. If you don't like it, don't read and respond.
    Bowman is back and in full effect.......
    I cut things up and split them down!

Site Guru

Quote Originally Posted by thehairlessone! View Post
    that's not exactly true dred. They have alot of sponsors that are helping to foot the bill

rick
    No, Martin sells a lot of advertising space for archery goods providers. That money goes to martin, ad space and monies are handled by Martin staff and the servers, bandwidth, admins... etc are all Martin employees or Volunteers.

Basically Martin has built a website that was designed to bring archers together regardless of bow choice, its blown up huge and the vast majority of "bow bashing" and "question" threads aren't locked. It truly does encourage archers to help other archers and for people to be "friendly" to each other.

With a few exceptions there aren't very many "trash suspensions" they just enforce the rules that are listed the way they are listed and when the chose to. If you don't like how they enforce the rules then the TOS that was agreed to should have kept you away.

I repeat again, if you want to see some serious "product opinion Nazis" go hit the Mathews forum.
    No I'm not dead

Quote Originally Posted by showtime hoyt View Post
    i have been sick of the martin goons for years.i wish they would call it what it is, a big martin ad. its their way or the highway. i was banned for no reason too.i been shooting for 26 years,if they don't what me,cause i don't like martin,thats their problem.
    Hey man, please PM me your username from AT, and if you were banned for no reason....I will take care of it personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post

I repeat again, if you want to see some serious "product opinion Nazis" go hit the Mathews forum.
    I disagree. I visit the mathews forum pretty regularly and they have always been very nice to me even though I shoot a bowtech

rick
    No catchy signature here.....

Site Guru

Quote Originally Posted by thehairlessone! View Post
    I disagree. I visit the mathews forum pretty regularly and they have always been very nice to me even though I shoot a bowtech

rick
    Go up there and post about how you're new Apex 7 feels horrible on the draw and you have a lot of hand shock and see what happens.
    No I'm not dead

IChim2 and he's a shooter IChim2's Avatar

I shoot Dartons and Fred Bear Bows...Am i already in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by IChim2 View Post
    I shoot Dartons and Fred Bear Bows...Am i already in trouble.
    Not on this site. Shoot what you like, say what you like. Good natured ribbing may occur.

Hey guys I came to this site to get info and enjoy the differnt knowledge base of the site. I could care less what you shoot. I shoot what feels good in my hand...Right now that 2 alpine bows and one Hoyt ble rise 3D bow. I have a small archery shop and carry bow lines that I can pick up from my supplier Kinsey archery. I will never tell you if you come into my shop that the bow you have is good / bad and or you sure made a poor choice. Because quality is part of what I try to sell to get archers to come back to me, I do not have a lot of special skills beside tuning bows and making up custom arrows. So if you have a HC bow and love it, that fine with me. I sure do see more Bowtech and Mathews these days, but for indoor and NFAA I still see a lot of the Martin and Howt bows... now for me I do think that PSE is on the right track for a comeback. Now HC may not be due to not having the Pro shop base that they killed off. I due carry Alpine bow line and I think they also have some fine products. Now what does get me, if you look at who is in the winner circle at these shoots, I do think you could give them a bent stick from my back yard or a 10 year Old Jenning bow and they would fine a way to win... So please lets keep this site as one to exchange ideas, valid comments, and pass on your skill sets to new and older archers and not just bash someone due to they do not shoot the bow you like.

Bill