You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default 2 New Bows and Free Stuff

I am doing a little house cleaning. I have the following brand new bows for sale:

2007 Bear Primos Truth – 50/60 lbs & 23-30” draw (27 to 29” module installed) 33 ATA, 314 fps, single cam w/ 8 factory installed dampeners & 2 color BCY factory string. Price: $460 to your door

2005 Person Diesel HD – 60/70 lbs & 26-30” draw (28.5 to 29” module installed) 33 ATA, 312 fps, 3.5lbs, HD hybrid cams, Mossy Oak finish with a fantastic set of factory installed Vapor Trail VTX strings and cables. Price: $330 to your door

Because I need to get rid of some other stuff, buyers can take their pick from the following. I have organized these surplus items in packages, so when you PM me just tell me the bow you want and what free “give away package” you want with it:

Package A: Used Bear Youth Bow (23 to 25” draw and 20 to 30 lbs) in perfect working order with a new Bodoodle Zapper rest and used pin sight. This is a great bonus for someone who wants to get a kid started on the cheap.

Package B: a brand new limited edition National Wild Turkey Federation (NWTF) fixed blade hunting knife (6” partially serrated blade, decorative cutouts, gut hook, beautiful wood laminated handle and scabbard), 50 brand new white 4” flex fletch FLP 400 low profile vanes and 1 brand new phosphorus coated Toxonics low light sight pin (the pin really glows in the dark after absorbing only 15 minutes of sunlight, and it will fit most standard sight pin housings in addition to all Toxonics hunting sights) and an almost new Browning twist lock quiver (only the foam in the hood looks used).

I will send one of the “give away packages” above to you free with your bow purchase. Just tell me what bow you want and what “give away package” you’d like (A or B). First come, first served.

I only take money orders. You will have 7 business days to get payment to me after I send you a PM with my address. If this works well, I may do this again later, so keep checking for new postings.

Haven’t sold a lot here, but the folks I have sold to have been very happy, e.g., former AT classifieds moderator “Daniel Boone” bought a used 2004 Hoyt Ultratec from me and was pleased with the transaction.

Just wondering if these are american funds?

Does anyone have a way I can get a hold of this gentalman,
    as I really want to make a deal with him?

Quote Originally Posted by VE6WTF View Post
    Does anyone have a way I can get a hold of this gentalman,
    as I really want to make a deal with him?

Click on his name, go to "view public profile", then "send message via e-mail". He may see that before he comes back to the fourm. Good Luck.
    www.Missouriwhitetails.com
    Trophy Rock Pro Staff
    Hunt Hard, Hunt Safe, Pass It On

thank you very much