You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Joplin MO. 3ds?

Default Joplin MO. 3ds?

Any one live near Joplin Mo. and know of any good clubs or any where that puts on 3ds

Start with Cherokee Bow Benders located in Neosho Mo. Not sure what their schedual is but you can contact them at 417-623-5180. They are located just south of Joplin.

There is also Crossroads Archers in Willow Mo, just a bit west of Springfield and their contact # is 417-732-2960.
    www.Missouriwhitetails.com
    Trophy Rock Pro Staff
    Hunt Hard, Hunt Safe, Pass It On

Quote Originally Posted by MoBowman View Post
    Start with Cherokee Bow Benders located in Neosho Mo. Not sure what their schedual is but you can contact them at 417-623-5180. They are located just south of Joplin.

There is also Crossroads Archers in Willow Mo, just a bit west of Springfield and their contact # is 417-732-2960.
    Not to sound corrective, I live in Springfield and Crossroads is in Springfield not Willow Springs. You can also try Cherokee in Neosho, I highly recommend this one or you can try Trophy Ridge Bowhunters in Carthage or Avilla just east of Joplin on hwy 96. It is easy to do a search on here just go to find shoots highlight shoots by state click MO and allof them will pop up and it gives directions and numbers to call. Goodluck may see you at one of them. If you live in Joplin you may try going to Southtown Sporting Goods they are and archery shop they will help you.
    Switchback 28"
    Scott Longhorn III
    Scott Mongoose
    Easton Fatboy 400 (344 grains- 260fps@58lbs)
    Specialty Archery Superstix
    NAP Drop way
    Sims Vibration
    Spot Hogg Sights

"A bad day of target shooting is still better than a good day of work".

Well I did type Willow but actually ment Willard that may also be the location of Darrell Rader the contact for the club as listed on MBH's site. Your right though, Willow Springs is about 2 hours east of Springfield.

Don't feel bad about correcting me, as my wife says, someone's got to do it
    www.Missouriwhitetails.com
    Trophy Rock Pro Staff
    Hunt Hard, Hunt Safe, Pass It On

thanks for the help guys i am familiar with finding shoots on here but my brother is in joplin and I am n central Illinois and not familiar with what is close to joplin. thanks again