You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: This Sucks!!!!!

Default This Sucks!!!!!

So last night before our board meeting I was shooting my hunting bow and got it all dialed in with field points( so I can shoot some 3D's with it before hunting season). I did not have it in a case in my truck I just had it locked up to be legal. I pulled up to a stop sign, not braking hard or anything and I heard something fall........I look in the back seat and my bow is on the floor so I pick it up and set it back on the seat and when I get home and opened the back door of my truck I see that my hitch with the hitch pin is sitting on the floor right about where my bow landed. So I pick up my bow and take a look and wouldnt you know it my 20yd. pin is all bent to HE** and the fiber is broke off of it I was so mad I just grunted walked into the house put it on its rightful hook next to my bowpress and went back upstairs. There was no way I was gonna be able to fix it right then I probably would have thrown my sight out of anger for my own stupidity!!!!!!!! There I have vented and now I can move on. Maybe I will fix it in the morning
    Target: Hoyt ProElite XT3000 C2, 60# 30", CBE Quad Lite, CBE 3x .019, Trophy Taker, Easton Fatboy 400's(indoor) lightspeed 400 (outdoor)

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade

Yep, I've had those days too. Just consider it bad luck and move on. It will get better.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Your right that does suck but you done the right thing. Calm down then if you cannot fix it right later you can always get another one. But if you get real PO'd at it you may do something drastic. So we are glad you vented on here and calmed down a little. I hope you can get it fixed correctly and everything turns out ok. GOOD LUCK

"HONDA"

Last winter I was getting ready to go shoot a dart leauge. Opened my bowcase at home to shoot a little before I left like always. Shot my first arrow and something didn't look right. The fiber on my 20 yard pin was broke. Had to take it off and move my 30 yard pin up. Glad it did not do this during hunting season. Dont know how it broke. Just to say bad luck can come in all forms.

Mo.Hick

Eventually everyone has a brain fart!

Dan
    Maker of MEANV STRING SUPPRESSORS
    MAITLAND BOW DEALER
    Dealer for Slick Tricks, Vapor Trail Limb Driver & Strings, HHA sights, Viper Sights, etc.
    www.meanvarchery.com

You knew better. This isn't the first time that bow went off the seat when you braked, I bet.

SEEE!!!!!

I may look like a retard when i put a seatbelt on my bow in the truck

But it helps!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VE6WTF View Post
    SEEE!!!!!

I may look like a retard when i put a seatbelt on my bow in the truck

But it helps!!!
    Yes you do.

Buy a bowcase.

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    You knew better. This isn't the first time that bow went off the seat when you braked, I bet.
    That's funny.