You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Bowtech

Default Bowtech

I am looking into getting a new bow, I now shoot a mathews MQ 32. I just started shooting 3-D this year and would like to upgrade to something a little faster that I can hunt with also. Looking at the bowtech brand. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Last edited by jfreitag; 07-21-2007 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jfreitag View Post
    I am looking into getting a new bow, I now shoot a mathews MQ 32. I just started shooting 3-D this year and would like to upgrade to something a little faster that I can hunt with also. Looking at the bowtech. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Yes my suggestion is to look at the Mathews Drenalin or Apex 7.

"HONDA"

Bowtech makes great bows, the binary cam is a lil different than the Mathews that you are shooting now, but it is alot faster too.
    Try the Bowtech line out, I am glad I did.

If you still like the single cam bows, the new Diamond Black Ice and Ross Cardiac bows are both above 315 FPS IBO speed and are great rigs too.
    New Breed Archery-Genetix 28.5"/ 60lbs & 365gr. = 285 FPS
    New Breed Archery- Eclipse 65/28.5" & 370gr. = 291 FPS
    Bowtech- 82nd Airborne 28.5"/ 60lbs. & 325gr. = 327 FPS
    Strother Archery- SR-71 28.5"/65lbs. & 370gr. = 303 FPS

They make some great bows. They do feel a little different than single cams though like mike said.

I would definately check out the guardian and allegiance as well as the diamond black ice.

rick
    No catchy signature here.....

The Allegiance is an awesome bow for sure. If you want to stick with the single cam, check out the Diamond Black Ice like others have said. good luck
    Hook 'Em Horns

I shot Mathews for 6 years and they make a Quality bow, but once I shot my first Bowtech I knew I had found the Bow I would be hunting with for a while. My Favorite Bowtech for the last 3 years has been the Allegiance. I think it is one of the best hunting bows ever made. The Guardian is also a Great bow, and is getting it's fair share of shooting time this year. It will undoubedly get several trips to the treestand this fall. The Guardian is just a pleasure to shoot and makes me look better than I actually am

Dan
    Maker of MEANV STRING SUPPRESSORS
    MAITLAND BOW DEALER
    Dealer for Slick Tricks, Vapor Trail Limb Driver & Strings, HHA sights, Viper Sights, etc.
    www.meanvarchery.com

Default Thanks for the input

Thank you to everyone for the input, I will continue to research the issue, and get what feels and shoots best for me Thanks again.