You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34
  1. #21
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    When?? This Sunday???
    29th??? yeah this sunday
    I cut things up and split them down!

  2. #22
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    feeling spunky hey????

    going to ti yogi.....???
    I smell a wager coming on.


    "HONDA"

  3. #23
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    I smell a wager coming on.
    Well I don't have any hair???so it'll have to be CHEESEBURGERS!!!


  4. #24
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    I smell a wager coming on.
    I would never wager against a man when he was down....I am battling a bad case of TARGET PANIC right now though so that may be his shot....

    I think a miss will do that to you.....

    I am punching my trigger REALLY badly and I am going to blank bail this week and have moved the trigger on my release so that I have to squeze my hand together to get it to go off.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  5. #25
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    I would never wager against a man when he was down....I am battling a bad case of TARGET PANIC right now though so that may be his shot....

    I think a miss will do that to you.....

    I am punching my trigger REALLY badly and I am going to blank bail this week and have moved the trigger on my release so that I have to squeze my hand together to get it to go off.....
    It's only Tuesday and he's already making excuses...


  6. #26
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    It's only Tuesday and he's already making excuses...
    Next he will be blaming Smokes for takin his MOJO.


    "HONDA"

  7. #27
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Next he will be blaming Smokes for takin his MOJO.
    I am not making excuses......Smokes is a real shooter and it took all I could do to lead him by 6 points the first day.......we tied w/26 x's the first day

    after I missed that target......I was punching the trigger and forcing the shot when i wasnt ready.....I need to work on my shot sequece and get back to what I know.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  8. #28
    are u a fat boy? kbohunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Moseley,Va
    Posts
    3,237

    Default Now there

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    I am not making excuses......Smokes is a real shooter and it took all I could do to lead him by 6 points the first day.......we tied w/26 x's the first day

    after I missed that target......I was punching the trigger and forcing the shot when i wasnt ready.....I need to work on my shot sequece and get back to what I know.....
    Ha,Bowman is a shooter
    Smokes is a rock his forum dont change he's been doing the same thing for years
    I dont think he could have any shooting issues if he did he worked them out years ago!
    He could have equipment issues like the batteries in his bluetooth
    But i dont think he had them either!
    kbohunt

    Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
    Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
    FBSA-MEMBER
    Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A

  9. #29
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kbohunt View Post
    Ha,Bowman is a shooter
    Smokes is a rock his forum dont change he's been doing the same thing for years
    I dont think he could have any shooting issues if he did he worked them out years ago!
    He could have equipment issues like the batteries in his bluetooth
    But i dont think he had them either!
    oh he had equipment issues......he was standing at a stake waitng for Jay Are to shoot and one of his cables falls off.....Papito almost died......my heart sank......and all I could think was.....oh no....I dont want to win like this.....

    so he puts the bottom cam on the ground pushes down on the top limb and re-hooks the cable on

    blows the dirt out of the cam and 12's the target
    I cut things up and split them down!

  10. #30
    are u a fat boy? kbohunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Moseley,Va
    Posts
    3,237

    Default Lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    oh he had equipment issues......he was standing at a stake waitng for Jay Are to shoot and one of his cables falls off.....Papito almost died......my heart sank......and all I could think was.....oh no....I dont want to win like this.....

    so he puts the bottom cam on the ground pushes down on the top limb and re-hooks the cable on

    blows the dirt out of the cam and 12's the target
    O man thats funny i didnt here that one!
    You should have seen when my sts blew off backward and almost went in the lake!
    Ive got to re-think that thing
    kbohunt

    Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
    Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
    FBSA-MEMBER
    Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A

  11. #31
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kbohunt View Post
    O man thats funny i didnt here that one!
    You should have seen when my sts blew off backward and almost went in the lake!
    Ive got to re-think that thing
    its the direct mount into the hole in the riser thats the problem, nothing to take up the abuse...........
    I cut things up and split them down!

  12. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    oh he had equipment issues......he was standing at a stake waitng for Jay Are to shoot and one of his cables falls off.....Papito almost died......my heart sank......and all I could think was.....oh no....I dont want to win like this.....

    so he puts the bottom cam on the ground pushes down on the top limb and re-hooks the cable on

    blows the dirt out of the cam and 12's the target
    Beaten by a broken Martin....now thatís one that hurts the ego!

  13. #33
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Are View Post
    Beaten by a broken Martin....now thatís one that hurts the ego!
    by a broken martin in a broken down old mans hands
    I cut things up and split them down!

  14. #34
    Petering it since 06 papito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    ulster, new york
    Posts
    318

    Default

    it was a great weekend, and to top it off i won a new bow. I cant wait till next r-100 to hang out with the crew!!!
    ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPERS
    Myspace:myspace.com/08_stroker

Similar Threads

  1. R100/3Dshoots Banner!!!!! Check This Out..
    By jcmorgan31 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-20-2008, 04:26 PM
  2. r100
    By slideri10 in forum Tournament Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 09:32 AM
  3. R100
    By MO.HICK in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 03:44 PM
  4. R100 in Green Castle PA... 3dShoots Gathering?
    By Dredly in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 08:30 PM
  5. Metropolis IL, watch for the 3DShoots crew
    By Chris in forum Tournament Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 10:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •