You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Indoor League Questions

Alright I have a couple of questions for you 3d shooters. A local shop here is buying a new building and it is going to have a pretty nice shooting facility that goes with it. They are going to have leagues later on in the year etc. My question is what should I expect when I join this league? I don't have 3d bow, but I assume they will have a hunter class. I know that all leagues are different, but in general what is it like. I have never been to a league shoot, 3d shoot anything. Thanks
    BowTech Guardian 66lbs @ 26 inches
    Trophy Ridge DropeZone
    Gold Tip Arrows
    FOB Fletchings

They will most likely have several different classes to accomodate Open, Hunter, traditional, youth, etc... They may not have many different yardage stakes since it's inside and they will not have the distance flexibility like they would outdoors but for the purpose of comparing scores they will very likely have several different classes.

I'd encourage you to try out a 3D shoot. They are simply a ton of fun. Assuming you have a bow suitable for hunting just shoot from the hunter class stakes. Just try it and have fun.

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Ronhop View Post
    They will most likely have several different classes to accomodate Open, Hunter, traditional, youth, etc... They may not have many different yardage stakes since it's inside and they will not have the distance flexibility like they would outdoors but for the purpose of comparing scores they will very likely have several different classes.

I'd encourage you to try out a 3D shoot. They are simply a ton of fun. Assuming you have a bow suitable for hunting just shoot from the hunter class stakes. Just try it and have fun.

Ron
    agreed...3D is all kinds of fun. Once you try it, you will get hooked.
    Hook 'Em Horns

Quote Originally Posted by Hook Em View Post
    agreed...3D is all kinds of fun. Once you try it, you will get hooked.
    Just them talking about it made me want the league to hurry up and get started. I am just the only one in my family that bow hunts, and the only one of my hunting partners that bow hunts. I am kinda the odd ball of the group. I just don't want to get into the league and look like ars.

If anyone is from So. Indiana area, Evansville etc. Let me know. Always looking to learn.
    Trophy Ridge DropeZone
    Gold Tip Arrows
    FOB Fletchings

Quote Originally Posted by SilentSniper View Post
    Just them talking about it made me want the league to hurry up and get started. I am just the only one in my family that bow hunts, and the only one of my hunting partners that bow hunts. I am kinda the odd ball of the group. I just don't want to get into the league and look like ars.

If anyone is from So. Indiana area, Evansville etc. Let me know. Always looking to learn.
    Looks like your the only normal one!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Are View Post
    Looks like your the only normal one!!!!!
    It's funny because they all get flustered because I'm hunting our spots 2 months before they get to.
    Trophy Ridge DropeZone
    Gold Tip Arrows
    FOB Fletchings

Quote Originally Posted by SilentSniper View Post

JCMORGAN is from Orange Co. I'm not sure how far you are from him but you may want drop him a PM.

"HONDA"