You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Ed McPherson

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2

    Default Ed McPherson

    What do you think of Ed McPherson coming back on the scene?


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5liTVPGHBuY

  2. #2

    Default

    Check his forearm, he's getting whacked by that thing.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Check his forearm, he's getting whacked by that thing.
    thing

  4. #4
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Check his forearm, he's getting whacked by that thing.
    I guess, that looks painful........
    I cut things up and split them down!

  5. #5
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    I went to the Buck O Rama last year in Parry Ga. They had a indoor 3D shoot. We took our bows, But you could pay the sign up fee and shoot there bow. There was a young guy showing off for some girls. He shoot 6 arrows and stopped. He told the workers there to check the bow, the sight was off. While they checked it out, he want to the rest room. When he climbed back on to the stand platform. I saw hes forearm. Yes he went to the rest room to run cooled water on his arm and cry. It was beet red and turning black. Big welts on it. I bet he never trys to show off like that any more.
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

  6. #6
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QSA View Post
    I went to the Buck O Rama last year in Parry Ga. They had a indoor 3D shoot. We took our bows, But you could pay the sign up fee and shoot there bow. There was a young guy showing off for some girls. He shoot 6 arrows and stopped. He told the workers there to check the bow, the sight was off. While they checked it out, he want to the rest room. When he climbed back on to the stand platform. I saw hes forearm. Yes he went to the rest room to run cooled water on his arm and cry. It was beet red and turning black. Big welts on it. I bet he never trys to show off like that any more.
    I have only got my arm 2 times in 15 years.......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  7. #7
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    I have only got my arm 2 times in 15 years.......
    I cannot remember doing it with my compounds but a couple of longbows have smacked me a couple times.


    "HONDA"

  8. #8
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    I cannot remember doing it with my compounds but a couple of longbows have smacked me a couple times.
    Something about the way longbow grips are shaped just doesn't work for me. I can't shoot them even once without wacking my forearm.

  9. #9
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Looked like a solid riser on it..I wonder what it's made of?

Similar Threads

  1. Ed Mcpherson Archey
    By mtboho in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 10:14 PM
  2. McPherson ultimate
    By fletcch in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 09:39 AM
  3. McPherson Solo Lite
    By usajohnson in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 02:33 PM
  4. Ed McPherson
    By bowpunk in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 02:35 PM
  5. mcpherson solo-lite
    By slg in forum Bows for sale or trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2006, 09:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •