You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31
  1. #21
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    Garter Snake Orgy. No Kidding. Thousands of them.
    Sniper dude....enough of the porn talk.......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    975

    Default

    No kidding. Thousands coming out of a hole in the rock face and squirming in a mass the size of a small car. They use the same hibernation places for generation after generation. The crack had a big cavity back inside I expect. They keep warm in the winter, and this happens one day each spring when they all come out.
    Like a Horror Movie, but really cool!
    It got bulldozed for a Golf Course about 4 years ago.

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kbohunt View Post
    Ive seen the same thing with chipmonks!
    But all them tree rats i never seen a hawk or owl hit them.
    They must not taste good to them!

    About 20 years ago, a gf and I were walking one of my hunting areas. We saw an owl take a squirrell out of a tree. You wanna talk about a ruckus!!!!
    Vortex Optics Field Staff
    The Sportsmans Outpost, Wolcott, CT
    Algonquin Archers Inc., Woodbury CT.
    VaporTrail Archery ProStaff
    U.B.C. (United Bowhunters of Connecticut)

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    No kidding. Thousands coming out of a hole in the rock face and squirming in a mass the size of a small car. They use the same hibernation places for generation after generation. The crack had a big cavity back inside I expect. They keep warm in the winter, and this happens one day each spring when they all come out.
    Like a Horror Movie, but really cool!
    It got bulldozed for a Golf Course about 4 years ago.

    That would have been the last time I hunted anywhere near there!!! I hate snakes!!!!
    Vortex Optics Field Staff
    The Sportsmans Outpost, Wolcott, CT
    Algonquin Archers Inc., Woodbury CT.
    VaporTrail Archery ProStaff
    U.B.C. (United Bowhunters of Connecticut)

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    975

    Default

    Eastern Garter Snakes. Max 18". So cool to see. really the damnest thing.

  6. #26
    are u a fat boy? kbohunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Moseley,Va
    Posts
    3,237

    Default wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by tedicast View Post
    About 20 years ago, a gf and I were walking one of my hunting areas. We saw an owl take a squirrell out of a tree. You wanna talk about a ruckus!!!!
    Thats cool!
    Ive seen an owl hit a dove on the edge of a field, just a ball of feathers like a pillow case blowing up!
    kbohunt

    Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
    Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
    FBSA-MEMBER
    Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A

  7. #27
    Member philg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    East Texas Piney Woods
    Posts
    38

    Default

    I was hunting one afternoon when I heard a familiar sound. As I scaned around I could see nothing. I continued to hear the same thing so I picked up my binocs and continued to look around for the familiar sound. I was hunting near the property line where the sound was coming from. I found the sound at the base of a elavated box blind. It was my neighbors we having sex on the back of their 4 wheeler. They had obviously gotten to their stand before I arrived at my stand earlier that afternoon.

  8. #28
    are u a fat boy? kbohunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Moseley,Va
    Posts
    3,237

    Default pic's

    Quote Originally Posted by philg View Post
    I was hunting one afternoon when I heard a familiar sound. As I scaned around I could see nothing. I continued to hear the same thing so I picked up my binocs and continued to look around for the familiar sound. I was hunting near the property line where the sound was coming from. I found the sound at the base of a elavated box blind. It was my neighbors we having sex on the back of their 4 wheeler. They had obviously gotten to their stand before I arrived at my stand earlier that afternoon.
    Where's the pics?
    Man Law, If ya seen it ya gotta have PIC"S
    kbohunt

    Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
    Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
    FBSA-MEMBER
    Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A

  9. #29
    Member philg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    East Texas Piney Woods
    Posts
    38

    Default

    I did not have a camera but I will never forget it. It is really hard for me to be around them and not chuckle a bit. I know they do not know that I witnessed them in action.

  10. #30
    are u a fat boy? kbohunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Moseley,Va
    Posts
    3,237

    Default Check out Jokes section!

    Quote Originally Posted by philg View Post
    I did not have a camera but I will never forget it. It is really hard for me to be around them and not chuckle a bit. I know they do not know that I witnessed them in action.
    Thats funny i would have a problem with lookin at them the same after that!
    kbohunt

    Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
    Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
    FBSA-MEMBER
    Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    Did he look like this...???
    Attachment 3101
    : I could only see her paw behind the brush, I thought I might get a shot at a black squirrell. Boy was I surprised
    IT'S NOT ABOUT THE KILLIN, IT'S ABOUT THE GRILLIN
    FBSA MEMBER

Similar Threads

  1. Strange looking RobinHood...
    By IChim2 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 09:10 AM
  2. CRAZZYYY things can happen in the woods!!!!
    By Hoyt1986 in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 11:13 PM
  3. Tha deer woods
    By Holy Smokes in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 10:43 PM
  4. Anybody on here from my neck of the woods?
    By poorman in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 08:13 AM
  5. Golfing in the Woods
    By BowhuntnHoosier in forum Jokes Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 04:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •