You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
    Senior Member Southernfryedyankee's Avatar

Default About my 4 posts

I wrote those over the last few months as an outlet for my pain. I am NOT looking for pity or OMG's If ANYONE can learn or gain ANYTHING by what I wrote then I will be happy and they have served their purpose. This has been the hardest road I have EVER walked.

The GREATEST gift you can ever give a child is FAMILY and FAMILY IS worth fighting for!
    Her hair glistened in the rain like a nose hair after a sneeze.

http://www.godscountryoutdoors.net
    http://http://www.meanvarchery.com/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by nylouie516 View Post
    I wrote those over the last few months as an outlet for my pain. I am NOT looking for pity or OMG's If ANYONE can learn or gain ANYTHING by what I wrote then I will be happy and they have served their purpose. This has been the hardest road I have EVER walked.

The GREATEST gift you can ever give a child is FAMILY and FAMILY IS worth fighting for!
    Good thing, cuz you won't get any from me Ok, maybe a little...
    It sounds like you are very concerned for your kids and their futures. Even though she is the mom, do you really think they are better off with such a bad example around? In my past experience, my thought while reading your posts is, you may be more in love with the "ideas" of what a family should be than the actual situation. Hang in there, You have to pull yourself out and make the best of the situation you are in. We all have tough times in life, some harder than others, but God won't give you more than you can handle, the devil is the one making you feel like you can't handle it. I am sure if you look a little closer, you will see God's footprints in the sand where he carried you. He will only carry you if you let him. My dad was depressed when my parents split up for a while (I was 12) and it made things harder on us kids.

gotta somewhat agree w/wheels....although to think about right now....someday you will look back and wonder why you wasted the time dwelling on it.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

what good is "family" if that family is dyfunctional?

self-worth covers more mileage through life. I am talking from experience. Been through the family thing--had to find my own sense of self-worth to be able to experience what "family" meant when I had my own kids.