You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by georgiaboy83 View Post
    Trying to descide if the XT is better than the Drenalin. Some say it is some say the Drenalin is much better. I am looking for forgiveness, speed isn't everything to me. I am wanting a bow that I can shoot for a years, but also one I have convidence in as well.
    The Drenalin is a little faster and weighs a little less it is a great bow but I have shot a couple of them several times and will not be tradin in the ole XT.

As for the STS it is a great investment.

"HONDA"

Thanks guys, I am really enjoying this forum. You guys are great, now just need to sell my AR34 and the Dreni is mine.
    Hey yall, watch this!!!

I'm going to go with the Drenny but by a very miniscule and small margin.
    Prostaff of whatever DB uses.

It's not which Mathews is 'better'... It's which one works for you and feels the best. If your stuck on Mathews, which is not a bad thing, try them out and pick the one that feels the best. Bowman makes a point that the Swicthback is a nice bow and I would agree and you can pick them up used a couple of years old for a good price.

I'll still fall back on the advice that you should shoot and pick the one that you feel most comfortable with.

Good luck !

Ron