You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,891

    Default Week 2 winners.....

    well since I have too pick both winners......this week....I have decided to do so in a big way......

    I like to spread the wealth.....


    the WINNER of the T-shirt is...........................................








































































    I told you you had till 8:00 to convince me of why you should get it......

    I dont go back on my word.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  2. #2
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,891

    Default

    I will however give my desicion of the winner of the wraps.......


    and the winner is......

    MR. PILOT will get 6 wraps......

    MRS. PILOT will get 6 wraps.......

    I have allready discussed this w/JC so all you guys need to do is pick your colors......


    I cut things up and split them down!

  3. #3
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    well since I have too pick both winners......this week....I have decided to do so in a big way......

    I like to spread the wealth.....


    the WINNER of the T-shirt is...........................................








































































    I told you you had till 8:00 to convince me of why you should get it......

    I dont go back on my word.....
    OHHHHHHH..........that was just wrong.



    Nice decision with the wraps.


    "HONDA"

  4. #4
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,891

    Default

    and the winner is............


























































    20 minutes away.............
    I cut things up and split them down!

  5. #5
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,891

    Default

    WELL......


































    I guess............















































    MAYBE




















    I should pick a winner






































    and














    the winner





































    IS







































    BHHOOSIER.......




    there now stop your damb WHINING..............
    I cut things up and split them down!

  6. #6
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    OHHHH YEAHHHHHHH....................I'm gettin a shirt I'm gettin a shirt. I really thought Hook em had a chance at it but this time you lose. Now go to your wife for some consoling.

    I want to thank everyone for playing but goodbye.

    MAYBE................


    "HONDA"

  7. #7
    Senior Member pilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Vidalia, Georgia
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    MR. PILOT will get 6 wraps......

    MRS. PILOT will get 6 wraps.......

    I have allready discussed this w/JC so all you guys need to do is pick your colors......
    OH YEAH!! You da man......
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." - Phillipians 4:13
    Quickstand Archery
    Sling Braid Custom Bow Slings
    God's Country Outdoors

  8. #8
    "THE REALITY CHECK" xxSPOTTSxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Muncie, In.
    Posts
    464

    Default

    I was hopein youd pick him B so we wouldnt hear it for another week.

  9. #9
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxSPOTTSxx View Post
    I was hopein youd pick him B so we wouldnt hear it for another week.
    now thats FUNNY....and oh so true.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  10. #10
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pilot View Post
    OH YEAH!! You da man......
    you guys deserve it.....I really appreciate you guys shooting every week and joining us in the fun, not to mention the fact that you are great contributing members.....

    I just wanted to give as much as i could.......took most of the day to come up w/that.....I know....... i am slow....


    I think its great when Husband and Wife can get along, and shoot together....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  11. #11
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    you guys deserve it.....I really appreciate you guys shooting every week and joining us in the fun, not to mention the fact that you are great contributing members.....

    I just wanted to give as much as i could.......took most of the day to come up w/that.....I know....... i am slow....


    I think its great when Husband and Wife can get along, and shoot together....


    Now thats a fact just think havin' yore bestest buddy shootin' wif ya.



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  12. #12
    Senior Member pilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Vidalia, Georgia
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    I think its great when Husband and Wife can get along, and shoot together....
    She just wants to try and kick my butt at something is all....

    All kidding aside, i think it's awesome that she has gotten into archery and has built up so much enthusiasm over such a short period of time.

    Now....explain to me again exactly how do i claim my prize?
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." - Phillipians 4:13
    Quickstand Archery
    Sling Braid Custom Bow Slings
    God's Country Outdoors

  13. #13
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pilot View Post
    She just wants to try and kick my butt at something is all....

    All kidding aside, i think it's awesome that she has gotten into archery and has built up so much enthusiasm over such a short period of time.

    Now....explain to me again exactly how do i claim my prize?


    well first you need to throw a big huge celebration for my win.J/K.....thought i would throw that in there for SMOKES....


    Contact, JCMorgan.....he knows you folks are the winner/s, he will let you know how to pick out your wraps......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  14. #14
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxSPOTTSxx View Post
    I was hopein youd pick him B so we wouldnt hear it for another week.
    GOOD CALL.....................PROBABLY


    "HONDA"

  15. #15
    "THE REALITY CHECK" xxSPOTTSxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Muncie, In.
    Posts
    464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    GOOD CALL.....................PROBABLY
    LMAO

  16. #16
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxSPOTTSxx View Post
    LMAO
    Yeah I thought maybe you would like that one. We hoosier brothers need to stick together you know.


    "HONDA"

  17. #17
    Slippy for President Hook Em's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    At Home in Texas
    Posts
    1,938

    Default

    dude....bummer. I lose the shirt and then go shoot my round for this week and shoot like total Well at least my wife brought home a new cat....
    Hook 'Em Horns

  18. #18
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    well first you need to throw a big huge celebration for my win.J/K.....thought i would throw that in there for SMOKES


    Contact, JCMorgan.....he knows you folks are the winner/s, he will let you know how to pick out your wraps......
    Congrats on tha win.

    What di ya shoot



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  19. #19
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hook Em View Post
    dude....bummer. I lose the shirt and then go shoot my round for this week and shoot like total Well at least my wife brought home a new cat..
    it wasnt Ib4hoyt's kitty was it......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  20. #20
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Congrats on tha win.

    What di ya shoot
    ummmm arrows at a target
    I cut things up and split them down!

Similar Threads

  1. Winners Choice Bowstrings and Cables
    By Shooters Edge in forum Cams, Mods and Strings
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 11:48 AM
  2. Winners Choice Bowstrings 100's in stock!
    By Shooters Edge in forum Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 09:46 AM
  3. Week 5: Last Week of the Smack....
    By jcmorgan31 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 09:21 PM
  4. Week 3!!!!!
    By BUNNYMAN in forum 3DShoots.com Smack Down League
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 10:46 PM
  5. Winners choice strings
    By 62flint in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 02:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •