You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,713

    Default JC M how do ya like tha Martin

    How do ya like tha new Sepcter>
    How long is tha ATA and is there any valley. How is it fer hand torque, and any other info you got on it?

    I am thinking bout gittin' one fer Dot's



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  2. #2
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    How do ya like tha new Sepcter>
    How long is tha ATA and is there any valley. How is it fer hand torque, and any other info you got on it?

    I am thinking bout gittin' one fer Dot's

    I think it is a great bow. I've shot Conquest 2s, 3s, and 4s, an Ovation and an Apex 7. This is by far the most comfortable bow I've owned. The grip is awesome (better than the A7 and C4 in my opinion). I believe the ATA is 43" and the brace is 8". The draw is a lot different than the single cams I've owned and I'll admit that it took a little bit to get used to. Now I really like the cycle. There is a little valley, but it feels to me more like a steady decrease to the full let-off. The wall is firm compared to what I'm used to.

    I may have one built with mag limbs and nitrous cams for 3D next spring....
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  3. #3
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    I think it is a great bow. I've shot Conquest 2s, 3s, and 4s, an Ovation and an Apex 7. This is by far the most comfortable bow I've owned. The grip is awesome (better than the A7 and C4 in my opinion). I believe the ATA is 43" and the brace is 8". The draw is a lot different than the single cams I've owned and I'll admit that it took a little bit to get used to. Now I really like the cycle. There is a little valley, but it feels to me more like a steady decrease to the full let-off. The wall is firm compared to what I'm used to.

    I may have one built with mag limbs and nitrous cams for 3D next spring....

    I'm shootin' nitriuos B cams at 59 #s 29.5" Dl and 340 arrow# doing 283. Like them B cams
    , ya gotta hold'em for if ya move a little it wants ta go..not much valley but a smooth sweet shooter and recoil is nil.
    This is a shoot thru. which I have grown very fond of.



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  4. #4
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    I'm shootin' nitriuos B cams at 59 #s 29.5" Dl and 340 arrow# doing 283. Like them B cams
    , ya gotta hold'em for if ya move a little it wants ta go..not much valley but a smooth sweet shooter and recoil is nil.
    This is a shoot thru. which I have grown very fond of.
    yeah your cables can fall right off during a shoot and wala you can just leanon the limb alittle and pop it right back on.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    yeah your cables can fall right off during a shoot and wala you can just leanon the limb alittle and pop it right back on.....
    And keep on shootin' them 12's

    yeah lost an eclip. and was pullin' on tha shoot thu cable ta get it up and goin' popped right off. and popped right back on and still smoked ya.

    didn't need no pro shop or time out .

    what a bow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  6. #6
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    And keep on shootin' them 12's

    yeah lost an eclip. and was pullin' on tha shoot thu cable ta get it up and goin' popped right off. and popped right back on and still smoked ya.

    didn't need no pro shop or time out .

    what a bow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    are you just trying to see how much i can take????
    I cut things up and split them down!

  7. #7
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    are you just trying to see how much i can take????

    Naw I am just havin' a lot of fun.
    hey you was tha one talkin smack fer a long time.
    it should'nt be offense to ya.
    Why tore tellin' me ya wouldn't be milkin' it fer all it's worth.



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  8. #8
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Naw I am just havin' a lot of fun.
    hey you was tha one talkin smack fer a long time.
    it should'nt be offense to ya.
    Why tore tellin' me ya wouldn't be milkin' it fer all it's worth.
    nope....I dont win like that....MOST of the time......Dredly and JAY ARE......well there different......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  9. #9
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    nope....I dont win like that....MOST of the time......Dredly and JAY ARE......well there different......

    Pray tell how do ya win.



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  10. #10
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Pray tell how do ya win.
    I just say my thanks and be on my way.......

    theres no sense in kicking a person when they are down......

    If I win...I had a better day than the other person/s.......

    If I loose....my day was not as good......

    HEY SMOKES....its not wether you win or loose......its how many frieinds you make along the way......

    come on DUDE....you should know that........
    I cut things up and split them down!

  11. #11
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    I just say my thanks and be on my way.......

    theres no sense in kicking a person when they are down......

    If I win...I had a better day than the other person/s.......

    If I loose....my day was not as good......

    HEY SMOKES....its not wether you win or loose......its how many frieinds you make along the way......

    come on DUDE....you should know that........

    Hey Dude I did my best ta keep ya spirits up when ya got down on tha range. I know a whole lot more tha ya understand and if ya can't stand tha heat then stay out of tha kitchen=(smack talk).

    I am not try in' ta make ya mad fellar but I am enjoyin' tha win.
    and am gonna remember it fer a loooooooong time.
    Thats the last part of tha recreation equation.
    I got a degree in that stuff.
    Now that was a fun time we was gonin' canoein'. playin tennis archery ping pong, campin' man I loved it. We did have some tuff stuff science math and tha such.



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  12. #12
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    How about a few pics......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  13. #13
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    Little closer....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  14. #14
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    Ghost flames rock.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  15. #15
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    Little closer....
    doesnt that thing need a coat of paint???

    its not like you to leave well enough alone....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  16. #16
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    doesnt that thing need a coat of paint???

    its not like you to leave well enough alone....
    Ain't that the truth......

    It is a constant struggle to keep the customization thoughts out of my head....

    I think the Ovation episode has just about cured me of the customizing bug...
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  17. #17
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    Ain't that the truth......

    It is a constant struggle to keep the customization thoughts out of my head....

    I think the Ovation episode has just about cured me of the customizing bug...
    MAYBE if you had made it red.......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  18. #18
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    MAYBE if you had made it red.......
    The poll lied didn't it?????
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  19. #19
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    The poll lied didn't it?????
    I think it was a FIX, MAYBE......
    I cut things up and split them down!

Similar Threads

  1. WTT/WTS Martin S4
    By cookak in forum Bows for sale or trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 09:08 AM
  2. New Martin SE w/everything
    By meeks7 in forum Bows for sale or trade
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 06:21 PM
  3. Martin Saber SE?
    By mrgrinch233 in forum Beginners Archery Range
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 12:16 PM
  4. New C4 Martin
    By SilentSniper in forum Bows for sale or trade
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 10:31 AM
  5. martin bengal
    By roosevelt in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-23-2006, 10:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •