You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bellows1 what is up over there. I posted the same question over there and got one smart a answer sell it and get a. When I ask the same thing here all jumped in and try there best to answer it. Things have changed, but I guess I have not. Did I piss everyone off?

Does my feet stink?
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

Quote Originally Posted by QSA View Post
    Bellows1 what is up over there. I posted the same question over there and got one smart a answer sell it and get a. When I ask the same thing here all jumped in and try there best to answer it. Things have changed, but I guess I have not. Did I piss everyone off?

Does my feet stink?
    Dan, I don't think that was a smart axed answer. The conversion is not that easy, or cheap to do, you would be better off selling and getting a 2 cam. You did get many responces here, but most were "Not sures" (like mine) .

Web forums are a community like home towns, the smaller the more personal. Nothing against 3Dshoots, but a thread will stay on page one here for a long while for all to see and respond to, over there as you've seen it could be on page 6 in an hour without getting many views. It could also be that those that did see it, didn't know the answer.

I do know that the limbs will be different with the change you want, and I think you will gain #age with your limbs, but I don't know how much.

Limbs would be anywhere from 50+, cams about the same, strings also. That's $150+ bucks just to convert it over if you can find the parts, plus what the bow cost you.

Bill

Thanks I will just sit back and do my thing. I was just hoping I did not piss any one off or got on some secret list. I help where I can (if I know for sure) and just read and learn. But you see the bow issue is that if I do it this way in the end I will have just what I want. I will not have to look around hoping to find or settle on that I can find. I am not like most I want things my way and money never stands in my way. Yes when I finish this bow it will still be a 04 bow but good as new just like it was built just for me.
    Thinking of it I wounder if it would speed up if I could put Hoyt C2 cams on it.
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol