You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    [QUOTE=Dredly;58671]quit hijacking my thread you losers! QUOTE]

    SORRY


    "HONDA"

  2. #22
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    [QUOTE=BowhuntnHoosier;58824]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    quit hijacking my thread you losers! QUOTE]

    SORRY
    no you are not..........
    I cut things up and split them down!

  3. #23
    RIP Ronhop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rock Island, IL
    Posts
    3,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hook Em View Post
    I thought the arrows starts out low and then goes up? Seems weird, but I know you have to use your 40 yd pin if you are shooting at a target 5 yds away!
    Download the trail version of On Target 2...
    You can set up your bow and arrows specs but I think they block printing.
    If you set your bow, arrow and appropriate configurations it will plot your arrow flight for you in the "Ballistic Data" tab...

    Man I've been playing around with this for a week or so and it's been an eye-opener...

    Check it out.

    Ron

  4. #24
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronhop View Post
    Download the trail version of On Target 2...
    You can set up your bow and arrows specs but I think they block printing.
    If you set your bow, arrow and appropriate configurations it will plot your arrow flight for you in the "Ballistic Data" tab...

    Man I've been playing around with this for a week or so and it's been an eye-opener...

    Check it out.

    Ron
    Yup its awesome... but what does that have to do with how far down I can move my scope? I KNOW where 100 yards is... and my arrow would go through the lense to get there!
    No I'm not dead

  5. #25
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Yup its awesome... but what does that have to do with how far down I can move my scope? I KNOW where 100 yards is... and my arrow would go through the lense to get there!
    so put a hole in your lense to shoot thru......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  6. #26
    RIP Ronhop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rock Island, IL
    Posts
    3,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    so put a hole in your lense to shoot thru......
    EXACTLY !

    Ron

  7. #27
    RIP Ronhop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rock Island, IL
    Posts
    3,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Yup its awesome... but what does that have to do with how far down I can move my scope? I KNOW where 100 yards is... and my arrow would go through the lense to get there!
    I guess that's a good question...
    Oh well, just trying to help.

    Maybe put your arrows on a diet ???

    Ron

  8. #28
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronhop View Post
    I guess that's a good question...
    Oh well, just trying to help.

    Maybe put your arrows on a diet ???

    Ron
    I'm shooting 200's! if they get any skinnier I'll need oversized nocks to fit on my string! I bet if I robin hooded one of Bowman's arrows that my arrow would fit inside his.

    No wonder I lost!
    No I'm not dead

  9. #29
    RIP Ronhop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rock Island, IL
    Posts
    3,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    I'm shooting 200's! if they get any skinnier I'll need oversized nocks to fit on my string! I bet if I robin hooded one of Bowman's arrows that my arrow would fit inside his.

    No wonder I lost!
    Ha ! Yeah, like that Chinese archer in that video that was circulating a while ago... The guy puts an arrow exactly inside of a larger diameter one. Pretty cool.

    Ron

Similar Threads

  1. Getting Close!
    By brandon45 in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 03:44 AM
  2. someone close to home
    By sleepytrucker in forum Beginners Archery Range
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-04-2007, 01:42 AM
  3. Gettin Close w/LEE and TIFF
    By BUNNYMAN in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 10:18 PM
  4. KBH How close Are Ya to Fort Belvior
    By Holy Smokes in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-01-2007, 08:51 PM
  5. Well season is coming to a close...
    By Dredly in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2007, 07:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •