You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Bowtech!!!

Default Bowtech!!!

This was posted on Bowtech's website. Looks like Bowtech is still heading to the front
    BowTech Ranks Among Entrepreneur Magazine's HOT 500

Eugene, OR (August 1, 2007) From the beginning, BowTech has "Refused to Follow," setting itself apart as a leader in the archery and bowhunting industries. Now BowTech is honored to be listed among some of the most outstanding businesses pioneering change in their own respective industries.

Entrepreneur Magazine recently ranked BowTech 162nd in their HOT 500 list of the fastest-growing entrepreneurial companies in America. It was compiled from an initial list of 95,000 young businesses, assessing each candidate based on the percentage of job growth as well as sales growth.

From the year 2002 to 2006, BowTech's sales increased over 400 percent. It is also projected that there will be 300 employees on the BowTech team by 2008 - a 36 percent increase from the previous year.

Entrepreneur explained that America is built on aspirations, and entrepreneurial businesses are the primary generators of new job growth. They added, "Successful entrepreneurs share one trait: the ability to look at the familiar in a new way and see opportunity."

This is an honor that reflects not only the hard work and investment of all those on the BowTech team, but the very core of our company philosophy. CEO John Strasheim was quoted as saying that his secret of success is, "Every year designing and manufacturing quality products that incorporate cutting-edge technology, creative marketing and excellent customer service, and giving God the glory." Our vision has carried us far, and we are looking forward to greater successes in the years ahead.

BowTech manufacturers and distributes the world's finest compound bows and archery equipment. Founded in 1999, BowTech's corporate offices and manufacturing facilities are located on the outskirts of Eugene, Oregon. Today, BowTech divisions include BowTech, Diamond Archery and WaterDog Surface Technologies with a worldwide dealer and distributor network.
    Maker of MEANV STRING SUPPRESSORS
    MAITLAND BOW DEALER
    Dealer for Slick Tricks, Vapor Trail Limb Driver & Strings, HHA sights, Viper Sights, etc.
    www.meanvarchery.com

From the year 2002 to 2006, BowTech's sales increased over 400 percent.
    Incredible! That just confirms what alot of people already know. Bowtech ROCKS!

rick
    No catchy signature here.....

With the rate that Bowtech has grown at and the rate archery has grown, it is not hard to figure out that a lot of Bowtechs customers have switched from other Bow companies.

It does make for a lot of jealousy

Dan
    Maker of MEANV STRING SUPPRESSORS
    MAITLAND BOW DEALER
    Dealer for Slick Tricks, Vapor Trail Limb Driver & Strings, HHA sights, Viper Sights, etc.
    www.meanvarchery.com

blah blah blah blah.......

no but really I finally shot a Guardian today and I gotta say its a nice shooting machine......
    I cut things up and split them down!

True. But I dont find them shoot better. Ther just uglier.LOL J/K
    Guradian is a nice shooter. A bud of mine has a chrome one.
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    blah blah blah blah.......

no but really I finally shot a Guardian today and I gotta say its a nice shooting machine......
    definately impressed me...

still ugly though...

Thats great that Bowtech is doing so good. I think most companies are doing very well. Because I think more people are shooting multiple bows. This could be why the increase in sales. Nowdays you have alot of people with a hunting bow, backup hunting bow, spots bow, 3D bow. Used to a guy had one bow for everything. Just a thought not taking anything away from Bowtech or any other company. I love em all. Of course I still think the Tribute is the best bow from Bowtech.

"HONDA"