You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: New Bow

Question New Bow

Guys I'm a bowhunter.My setup has always been 70 lbs & 28".Smooth and quiet are all that matter.Any suggestions?? THANKS !!!!

If price is not an option, check out the latest offerings by the big-3 bow companies.

Here are the ones I would look at.
    Bowtech Tribute
    Bowtech Allegiance
    Mathews Switchback Xt
    Hoyt Trykon
    Hoyt Trykon XL

These bows shoot incredible. Each has it's plus' and minus'. You have to shoot these and decide which you like best. You might find you like the draw and grip better on one than another. You might notice a touch more hand shock in one than the other. You can't go wrong with any of these. Just my opinion.

If price is a concern, check out some of the bows in the Diamond line and Reflex line. However, reflex has not announced thier 2006 bows yet. Diamond has released the 2006 bows.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Thumbs up New Bow

Thanks for your insite,I'll be sure and check them out.Money is not a real issue,so I'm leaning towards the Mathews.If it stacks up well against the others.The resale on the Mathews is unreal.That apeals to me because I could sell it and buy a new bow with very little difference every year.