You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Man I hate other archery forums

I was just on a local forum call michigan sportsmans forums by V-bulletin. The issue is that the moderators have been cutting people from free advertising on there site on the threads. Theres one shop that is popular in the detroit area I think. People all the time come and tell what a great service and shop it is. Which is great. We need more pro-shops to stand out from the box stores. But this guy gets on and makes a thread wondering if they could stop all the posting of this store. Cause the other stores cant do it. And theres 4 pages of guys ripping him. One even tells him he should go find a place to hide and die. And the Mods post on there too. Nothing bad about the guy who made the thread. But kinda laughing and poking the guy for having an opinion. I got on there a few minutes ago and told the mods. they need to be mods and not instigaters and the thread should be locked. We will see what concures next.... Just sad!! Thats why I like it here. You even get that crap on AT. Are we so much more mature or what!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

Just read that thread myself. Seems a little At attutide is rubbing off over there. Sad, because I really like MS.com.
    www.livingstongunclub.org
    www.jimposten.com for the finest stabilizers in the world
    www.meanvarchery.com Custom String Suppression for that shot of a lifetime
    Add some custom bling with a www.slingbraid.com

Site Guru

Actually we are just smaller for the most part. A lot of what is said on here would quickly turn into a HUGE argument with personal attacks and name calling on many other boards. We have less then 40 - 50 real "regulars" and everyone that sticks around does so because they fit in.

ITs a good group but you will always have some people who need to cause problems. Luckily those people don't stick around here for the most part as we normally don't bite and give them the attention they want
    No I'm not dead

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    Just read that thread myself. Seems a little At attutide is rubbing off over there. Sad, because I really like MS.com.
    I agree. I used to love it there. I was banned 2 years ago for trying set someone straight on bashing.. his bow is better than your bow crap. Cause he was a friend of the mods. So now I set up a new one under my wifes name and used the handle of the " Pro". I'll be banned soon for my response.. LOL !!!
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

I was ask to set up a ad on a texas bowhunting forum for my stands by a texas outfitter. I put it up, and they took it down the next day. So he ask why for me. They told him no manufacature unless one of the mods owned it. Is that some crap. Like I said I was invited by a member.
    There loss
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

Quote Originally Posted by QSA View Post
    I was ask to set up a ad on a texas bowhunting forum for my stands by a texas outfitter. I put it up, and they took it down the next day. So he ask why for me. They told him no manufacature unless one of the mods owned it. Is that some crap. Like I said I was invited by a member.
    There loss
    that does suck!! your right!! there loss
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

They were unhappy with me talking about my slings on Michigan Sportsman, and they changed my signature to there advertising website.

Ben
    Sling Braid Custom Bow Slings!!!

FBSA Member

Quote Originally Posted by beenfarr View Post
    They were unhappy with me talking about my slings on Michigan Sportsman, and they changed my signature to there advertising website.

Ben

they are so imature...
    we should get a bunch of people to start up threads on the site which give thanks to the shops we deal with.
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

Quote Originally Posted by Pinwheel1969 View Post
    I agree. I used to love it there. I was banned 2 years ago for trying set someone straight on bashing.. his bow is better than your bow crap. Cause he was a friend of the mods. So now I set up a new one under my wifes name and used the handle of the " Pro". I'll be banned soon for my response.. LOL !!!
    I know who you are. Explains why some questions were never answered about your signature line over there.
    I am kingfishcam on MS.

I know who you are. Explains why some questions were never answered about your signature line over there.
    I am kingfishcam on MS.
    Ah!! I know you!! Whats up!!!
    What about my signature line??
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

Ah!! I know you!! Whats up!!!
    What about my signature line??
    I remember someone asking what "state" you are the champ of, about your sponsors, etc. they seemed to be calling you out. This was quite some time ago now.

I remember someone asking what "state" you are the champ of, about your sponsors, etc. they seemed to be calling you out. This was quite some time ago now.
    oh yeah!!! I remember that. I ended up taking pics of my checks and trophys and emailed them to him. To prove that my signature wasnt like theres. Fake!! LOL !!! Havent seen him on that site in awhile either !!!
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

LOL!!! I already got a few people jumping on me for telling them the guy has a right to his opinion. LOL !! This is going to be fun!!! 1hr and counting till BAN is in place!!!
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

you guys just have to cause trouble whereever you go huh???
    I cut things up and split them down!

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    you guys just have to cause trouble whereever you go huh???

Who is "YOU" guys?

Not me.

LOL!!! I already got a few people jumping on me for telling them the guy has a right to his opinion. LOL !! This is going to be fun!!! 1hr and counting till BAN is in place!!!
    Seemed to start as a simple comment, but as I ready through the pages, he drifted once toward the "monopoly" idea, then I think he just gave up. Being that his "friends" did not back him, that was probably a good thing.

Seemed to start as a simple comment, but as I ready through the pages, he drifted once toward the "monopoly" idea, then I think he just gave up. Being that his "friends" did not back him, that was probably a good thing.
    right on!!
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

what sight is all this on?
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

Quote Originally Posted by QSA View Post
    what sight is all this on?
    how about a link...I would like to watch.....maybe even registar sor some fun.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

RANGER BOW STRINGS