You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default This is sad sad news........

For the deer and elk, cause huinting season is open in 9 more days!!!! HOOOOOOOOO WHEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good luck!!!!!!!!

If you get something you know the drill. We want pictures with the stories.
    IT'S NOT ABOUT THE KILLIN, IT'S ABOUT THE GRILLIN
    FBSA MEMBER

starting off with a 4 day elk hunt, I cant wait to just get out and hunt, would love to get one, I will get pics if i do, but I just love getting out!! I also have a 11 day elk hunt planned for late sept, other then those 2 trips, i will be deer hunting every night, been scouting my deer hurd for about a month, almost every night the last 2 weeks, so i hope that goes as planned!! Got a fair buck picked out, he comes out the same place, within 20 min everynight ive been out their, so i hope i can give him a bad evening!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bullspotter View Post
    starting off with a 4 day elk hunt, I cant wait to just get out and hunt, would love to get one, I will get pics if i do, but I just love getting out!! I also have a 11 day elk hunt planned for late sept, other then those 2 trips, i will be deer hunting every night, been scouting my deer hurd for about a month, almost every night the last 2 weeks, so i hope that goes as planned!! Got a fair buck picked out, he comes out the same place, within 20 min everynight ive been out their, so i hope i can give him a bad evening!!!
    Good Luck!! Have a good hunt

Default Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by bullspotter View Post
    This is some hot weather around my neck of the woods, I hope ya get a biggin.
    Ive got to wait another month before season comes in down here,Maybe it will cool down a bit!
    kbohunt

Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
    Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
    FBSA-MEMBER
    Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A

October 1 for us. Not that I want to wish the rest of Summer away but I have the 'itch' now...

Good luck everyone.

Ron