You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Hey Chelleo

Default Hey Chelleo

You better up your game if your gonna keep up with me now girl. I have the Ovation dialed in with my new Posten Stabalizer. I need you ta bring me a cherry cobbler this week. Now be a good girl and get in the kitchen.

"HONDA"

I think she was just trying to give you a little hope

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels3 View Post
    I think she was just trying to give you a little hope
    Thats so funny.....................I forgot to laugh.

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Thats so funny.....................I forgot to laugh.
    I didn't...

Ron

me either
    I cut things up and split them down!

Well poo poo I dumped first round it seems. Ok next week you're in for it if I can recover from this shoot today. I know it was in the 90's somewhere, but we did shoot from the shade which is pretty nice. Full FIta one day 144 arrows and my feet are killing me. Sleeptime any minute now.
    FBSA Member and Concierge
    Hoyt UltraElite 25" 40#, Carter Fits Me Too, Shibuya Compound Sight & Black Eagle scope, TT Spring Steel I, Slingbraid Custom Bow Slings, Quick Stand Bowstand, Carbon Express Nano XR

Quote Originally Posted by chelleo View Post
    Well poo poo I dumped first round it seems. Ok next week you're in for it if I can recover from this shoot today. I know it was in the 90's somewhere, but we did shoot from the shade which is pretty nice. Full FIta one day 144 arrows and my feet are killing me. Sleeptime any minute now.
    144 arrows....ouch. Good night sleep tight. Next week.................oh crap I forgot about that.

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    144 arrows....ouch. Good night sleep tight. Next week.................oh crap I forgot about that.
    WEll, you only beat me total score by 4pts so I don't feel too badly. Wheels made it farther than me and I actually beat her by a couple points but it's the way the individual scores go each round which is kind of interesting.

Back to what I was originally going to say though. Shooting that many arrows isn't the bad part, it's the having to go retrieve and score which is the hard part. You have to do 6 ends of 6 arrows then hike out 70meters score and come back. It wasn't too bad at first but the temp got into the 90's somewhere and by the afternoon going to 30 meters after 3 arrows became almost torture. The gal I was shooting with was a past champ at something and is a class3 coach and was a great boost to the morale all day. Even though I got sunburned (of course I had on sunblock, but obviously not enough) I had great fun and we might go back and do again on the 9th of Sept. There is the Pacific Coast Championships there on the 14th, still trying to figure out if I can manage that. I'd have to spend the night up there and that's tough with my feathered children.
    FBSA Member and Concierge
    Hoyt UltraElite 25" 40#, Carter Fits Me Too, Shibuya Compound Sight & Black Eagle scope, TT Spring Steel I, Slingbraid Custom Bow Slings, Quick Stand Bowstand, Carbon Express Nano XR