You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Help!!!!!!!!!!

Default Help!!!!!!!!!!

Ok ladies and gentleman. I need help. No seriously I need help. I have got to put some new sights on my new HCA Iron Mace. The pendulum is just to noisy, but I don't know which way to turn. Do i need 1 pin, 3 pins, 5 or 7? I haven't shot thru a chrono. yet but from what I've told based on arrow weight, DL & weight I sholud be shooting around 300fps. I've looked at Spot Hogg, Copper John, Trophy ridge, G5 optix and many more. I'm sooooooo confused Please help.

Well, since you had a pendulum on it, I'm assuming you mostly hunt from treestands. If that's the case I would look at a fixed single pin or a slider. Look at a Trophy Ridge Titan, Apex Atomic single pin, or maybe one of the HHA sliders.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Ok ladies and gentleman. I need help. No seriously I need help. I have got to put some new sights on my new HCA Iron Mace. The pendulum is just to noisy, but I don't know which way to turn. Do i need 1 pin, 3 pins, 5 or 7? I haven't shot thru a chrono. yet but from what I've told based on arrow weight, DL & weight I sholud be shooting around 300fps. I've looked at Spot Hogg, Copper John, Trophy ridge, G5 optix and many more. I'm sooooooo confused Please help.
    I agree. your used to one pin. so go with it. You wont have much drop from 20-30 yds. You'll be fine and less confusing.. For a serious bright single pin. I love the Cosmic ring w/ a .19 pin. Super bright and made very well.
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS