You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: diamond?

Default diamond?

Give your thoughts on a diamond rapture now remeber i have 27 in draw so bows are limited

27 in draw so bows are limited?
    I am 27.5 an bows are not limited in any way. I own 8 now. 2 Hoyts, 2 Bowtech, 1 Marhews, 1 Balderunner, 1 Martin, Monster Bow on the way.
    All are 27.5 You can get any bou 27 draw,
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

Quote Originally Posted by irishwater View Post
    Give your thoughts on a diamond rapture now remeber i have 27 in draw so bows are limited
    I had an '05 Diamond Victory that I liked a lot. I foolishly sold it earlier this Summer thinking that my Allegiance could just permanently replace it. I should have kept it...

Ron

alot of the new bows are able to reach 27" now. I know a few years ago it was tough. thats why PSE made specific cams for shorter draws and able to maintain excellent speed.
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

Diamond Rapture is a great bow for a good price. Another bow in that price range is the Mission X3. I bought one and love it. You couldn't go wrong either way. Check out a Martin Bengal or Cheetah and a Reflex Rampage, too. All are great bows in the $350-450 price range.

Site Guru

a lot of "big boy bows" are adjustable from 27 - 30 now so you short draw archers can shoot the same bows as us grown ups just bustin on ya.

If you want some serious speed at 27" check out the Mathews Prestige and the BowTech Equalizer. They are getting great speeds at short draws.... both are pricey though
    No I'm not dead

Thumbs up Short draw length

A hunting buddy of mine is cursed with a short draw length much like yourself, if your concerned with speed at all take a look at the equalizer from Bowtech. It's made specifically for short draw lengths and puts up 300+ fps. I am personally a HOYT/Reflex shooter myself. Just though I would throw that out there for you.

"I bought my new Bowtech Equalizer the other day. All I can say is WOW.. This bow is Super Smooth , Super Quiet, and Smokin Fast.. @ 27" draw, 59lbs, and 350gn Beman ICS we got 275 fps.. With a 333gn gold tip we got 280 fps.. ( the Bemans Are now my hunting arrow.) Both arrows were shot through a WB rest so the speeds are down a few fps.."
    Quote from another forum
    Last edited by tnts79; 08-31-2007 at 09:35 AM.

the rapture is a great bow. it is mulit adjustible for draw length. light weight accurate fast and smooth. it can be adjusted from 27inch to 30inch draw. i have mine for sale for 300 without a sight if you ar interested. it is a great bow

Just bought my son a Diamond Triumph he is shooting down to 24.5" with no problem. Its quieter than my VTEC

It depends a lot on what you are looking for and what you want to spend. At 27" the Bowtech Equalizer and Airborne 82 are both top preformers. For a super quiet and a super smooth shot the General or Guardian are both Great choices. 27" is not as limiting as you might think!

Dan
    Maker of MEANV STRING SUPPRESSORS
    MAITLAND BOW DEALER
    Dealer for Slick Tricks, Vapor Trail Limb Driver & Strings, HHA sights, Viper Sights, etc.
    www.meanvarchery.com