You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by chelleo View Post
    I'm crushed now hehehe...a good handle indeed. Well my UltraElite doesn't vibrate at all so maybe the shock absorber theory is right. Has nothing to do with the grip though JayAre, which is what all the correcting in your statement is about. If my bow is not level the grip feels terrible but if I'm all level it's pretty nice. Now I just have to get me to hold it more still. I'm almost good on stabilizer on the left side...still working on getting a better front system. It kicks up a teensy bit once in a while but I'm working on it.
    I have noticed that with my Proelite. Just after I release it seems to kick up. I was told tonight that with proper back tention the kick will stop. But I am going to try one thing. A drop rest, that way if it kicks then the rest will be down and it want matter.
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

Quote Originally Posted by QSA View Post
    I have noticed that with my Proelite. Just after I release it seems to kick up. I was told tonight that with proper back tention the kick will stop. But I am going to try one thing. A drop rest, that way if it kicks then the rest will be down and it want matter.
    Not sure if it's the release or not but I added a little more weight to the front stab, hoping that would keep it down a bit.
    FBSA Member and Concierge
    Hoyt UltraElite 25" 40#, Carter Fits Me Too, Shibuya Compound Sight & Black Eagle scope, TT Spring Steel I, Slingbraid Custom Bow Slings, Quick Stand Bowstand, Carbon Express Nano XR