You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default getting a little frustrated...

Looks like I will be moving over the next 2 months. Going back up to the Portland, Oregon area. I can't seem to find any archery clubs near by I have been searching the internet and the closest one I can find is up in WA about 30 miles from where we are moving to. Are there any super good sites that you boys know of where I could find a closer club??

My wife and I were out in the vacouver wa area visiting here side of the family back in june. Doesn't seem to be much interest in archery in the area. Unless I missed it. But if you like to fish
    Where would America be without the "gun totting redneck"?

Wheels,
    Sorry to hear that... you just need to make sure the new house that you are moving to has enough property to shoot on.

Your best bet will be to try to network with some pro-shops in your new area, to point you in the right direction. I am sure they will know of any local clubs in the area that support archery activites. Here's a few shops that I know of in the area... this list is a bit old, so I am not sure if they are still around:

Broken Arrow Inc , Portland, OR 503-654-8012
    The Gun Room, Inc.,Portland, OR 503-777-3931
    Archers Afield , Portland, OR 503-639-3553
    Archery World , Vancouver, WA 360-693-7510

Site Guru

why would you move there? Portland isn't much better then Seattle as far as the housing market goes... granted they are both better the most parts of Cali but they still suck!
    No I'm not dead

We are actually moving outside of Portland where the housing is not as bad. Out around Hillsboro. We are trying to get a place Out of town. I prefer the smaller towns, even though we spent 9 years in Portland growing up.

Jay Are, thanks for the list, I will check into them and see if they are still around. Or I will just have to start my own club