You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1. #1
    IKE refugee... hehe firechic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    923

    Default Pictures from 3-D tourney @ Banana Bend

    So for all that have been waiting... here are our pictures from the 3-D tournament in Bay Town, Texas.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    IKE refugee... hehe firechic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    923

    Default here are some more

    here are some more... I have a few more left....
    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #3
    IKE refugee... hehe firechic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    923

    Default

    here are the last ones...
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Monroe, WI
    Posts
    314

    Default

    great pics I wish I would have taken pics at my first shoot this last weekend but I was so worried about forgetting my bow or arrows or binocs that I forgot the camera

  5. #5
    Senior Member outdoorsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    425

    Default

    good pics thanks for getting them up now, looks wet, i cant imagine it being that wet in the Houston area this year :-) ..... we are going to have to make Hook start shooting a huinting bow in the woods

  6. #6
    IKE refugee... hehe firechic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by outdoorsman View Post
    good pics thanks for getting them up now, looks wet, i cant imagine it being that wet in the Houston area this year :-) ..... we are going to have to make Hook start shooting a huinting bow in the woods
    It was wet and if you didn't bring rubber boots... well then you were screwed!

    I don't think we could ever get hook to do that!!!!

  7. #7
    Senior Member outdoorsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    425

    Default

    looks like i would have had fun in the jeep down there as well it needs to get dirty occasionally cavemans jeep.jpg

  8. #8
    Senior Member outdoorsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firechicslfd View Post
    It was wet and if you didn't bring rubber boots... well then you were screwed!

    I don't think we could ever get hook to do that!!!!
    boots are a must anywhere we go this summer if you are off the pavement

    yea he seems partial to his baby doesnt he..... it is a nice set up ....

  9. #9
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,885

    Default

    Great pics looks like a lot of fun. Thnx for sharing.


    "HONDA"

  10. #10
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firechicslfd View Post
    here are the last ones...
    your leaning back slightly

    but other than that great pics!!!

  11. #11
    IChim2 and he's a shooter IChim2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Doe Run Mo,south east Missouri
    Posts
    1,529

    Default

    Great pic's.Looks like you guys had a lot of fun...was the skeeters bad around all that water.

  12. #12
    Slippy for President Hook Em's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    At Home in Texas
    Posts
    1,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IChim2 View Post
    Great pic's.Looks like you guys had a lot of fun...was the skeeters bad around all that water.
    Bad doesn't begin to describe the skeeters out there! You had to pull your arrows quick or be carried off into the brush by them!

    I do shooting my hunting bow for 3D as well....just not that club. One club I shoot hunter class, the other I shoot open. I can't be partial to my ladies (Allie & Connie) or they will get mad at me
    Hook 'Em Horns

  13. #13
    I'm with Firechic bamaboydave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    houston
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    your leaning back slightly

    but other than that great pics!!!
    yeah but we fixed that today with a bowtech equalizer at her correct draw length

  14. #14
    I'm with Firechic bamaboydave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    houston
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by outdoorsman View Post
    looks like i would have had fun in the jeep down there as well it needs to get dirty occasionally cavemans jeep.jpg
    thought you told me she was going to stay clean for a little while

  15. #15
    Senior Member outdoorsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bamaboydave View Post
    thought you told me she was going to stay clean for a little while
    well she will be a year old soon and she is itchin to get in the mud.... just away from the trees she says

    and i see you taked her in to a new bow huh ..... cool

    when you guys shooting next

  16. #16
    IKE refugee... hehe firechic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    923

    Default

    David is up there now and probably will be on Sunday.

  17. #17
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bamaboydave View Post
    yeah but we fixed that today with a bowtech equalizer at her correct draw length
    yeah but now she may loose a arm permanently......her draw length might be REAL short after this.......

  18. #18
    Senior Member outdoorsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firechicslfd View Post
    David is up there now and probably will be on Sunday.
    went pig missing tonight.... may try to go up sunday afternoon but then again i may sleep as i have a project at work sunday morning starting at 5am.....

  19. #19
    I'm with Firechic bamaboydave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    houston
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by outdoorsman View Post
    went pig missing tonight.... may try to go up sunday afternoon but then again i may sleep as i have a project at work sunday morning starting at 5am.....
    Well i hope you got some sleep.... when are you going to be there next?

  20. #20
    Senior Member outdoorsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    425

    Default

    i will be there wednesday evening i think

Similar Threads

  1. Tourney Jitters
    By SpiritOfTheWild in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 10:22 PM
  2. Kansas Archers! Big Bend Bowhunters is up and running!
    By thehairlessone! in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-17-2008, 05:37 PM
  3. newbie in setting up tourney
    By jweber81 in forum Tournament Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 12:17 AM
  4. Field Round Tourney
    By Radar in forum Tournament Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2006, 09:58 AM
  5. tourney question
    By eXcEnTriC in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-31-2005, 10:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •