You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Mathews Dealer

Default Mathews Dealer

Does anyone here know what I need to become a Mathews Dealer? I was told that you have to go to a class or something like that. I have never heard of anything like that before.Thanks in advance for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by NYLungBuster View Post
    Does anyone here know what I need to become a Mathews Dealer? I was told that you have to go to a class or something like that. I have never heard of anything like that before.Thanks in advance for your help.
    Did you call Mathews ?

Seems that the big name product dealers need to be certified, whatever that means, and not within a certain mileage radius of the next nearest dealer.

Good luck figuring that out.

Ron

from the experience I have seen. they are territorial. And they have a strict guideline for the application. They require a certain amount of square footage of your shop. Pics. must be taken of the sales area and shooting range. Thats what they made us do this summer.
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

What I have been told by another person, is that you need to supply tax id number and pictures of your facility (sales area, target area, storefront). They will not allow another dealer within 30 miles of any other Mathews dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by NYLungBuster View Post
    where are you located??

there are not many places where you would not be able to open a Mathews dealer left in NY....because of the area restrictions......

Thanks guys for the info. Bunny I am located in northern NY, way north.