You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy This Is Disturbing

I found this to be really disturbing, copied from Foxnews.com.

Robbery Suspects Kill Infant Execution-Style, Seconds After Killing Boy's Father
    SACRAMENTO Seconds after killing a 21-year-old father during a suspected home-invasion robbery on Friday, two suspects fired a bullet into the head of the man's 7-month-old son who was seated in a car seat, police said this weekend as they released new details on the case.

What is our world coming to when an infant, who could have done no harm to anyone, is not just murdered, but EXECUTED! Those boys who did this should be tortured, the death penalty or the rest of their lives in prison is not sufficient for a crime this horiffic and causing such grief for a family, community, and country. they are pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Liv2Bowhunt View Post

Robbery Suspects Kill Infant Execution-Style, Seconds After Killing Boy's Father
    SACRAMENTO Seconds after killing a 21-year-old father during a suspected home-invasion robbery on Friday, two suspects fired a bullet into the head of the man's 7-month-old son who was seated in a car seat, police said this weekend as they released new details on the case.

What is our world coming to when an infant, who could have done no harm to anyone, is not just murdered, but EXECUTED! Those boys who did this should be tortured, the death penalty or the rest of their lives in prison is not sufficient for a crime this horiffic and causing such grief for a family, community, and country. they are pathetic.
    thats the wonderful world I brought my daughter into.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

I agree!!! We have too many people that aren't afraid to do something like this because they know that they will get a few years for this and be back on the streets.
    IT'S NOT ABOUT THE KILLIN, IT'S ABOUT THE GRILLIN
    FBSA MEMBER

I stopped watching the news and reading the newspaper. Most of the stories are some sort of crime. And the media hypes it because it gets viewers and sells papers. It sends a message, do wrong and become famous
    FBSA Member

Makes me want to cry how fast this world is going down the tubes. Just think what it was like when we were kids and that wasn't that long ago for most of us I just hope I am a good enough mom to teach my kids to be aware of their surroundings

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_P. View Post
    I stopped watching the news and reading the newspaper. Most of the stories are some sort of crime. And the media hypes it because it gets viewers and sells papers. It sends a message, do wrong and become famous
    I have to agree! The media blows things way outta porportion. And there are a lot of "health" type scares and if you research it, it all comes down to $$$$$$$$$$

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Quote Originally Posted by Liv2Bowhunt View Post

It is coming to

Git you a premit to carry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Site Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    thats the wonderful world I brought my daughter into.....
    yeah I hear that man
    No I'm not dead

This is very disturbing but remember, there are more good people in this world that thelow lifes in this story!

Quote Originally Posted by hitman846 View Post
    This is very disturbing but remember, there are more good people in this world that thelow lifes in this story!
    Very true, but still scary what can happen while going to visit a friend. I don't like to read the news anymore it just makes me scared for my children and what they are faced with when they grow up. It seems that it just keeps getting worse and worse with every generation. Things that were unthinkable when I was growing up happen all the time now.

Well I know I have done right so far with my kids. Oldest got a scolarship to collage, Next is my son 16 well we all know how they are, my youngest 11 an I hope she fellows her older sis.
    As for the carry permit I have had one for 10 years. And beleave me I do not shoot to wound. Just remember they will get out on some loop hole or bail so for me it is one in the head to make sure they are dead.
    One more thing This is our country so lets take it back where we can.
    I live in some may call it a bad hood. But not on my street. I am in no way a bad ass. I am just a not going to take any crap and it ain't going to happen on my street ass.
    Last edited by QSA; 09-18-2007 at 10:54 PM.
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

agreed that the media is our wose enemy... do good never make it on tv, do something terrible and it will be all over the news.... the freedom of the press in my opiniuon has gone way to far.... it is sickening to see and hear what the world has come to.... i am with Wheels ... i hope i am a good enough parent to teach my children to be aware of their surroundings, then also how to point and shoot if necessary...

man my fingers do some bad spelling dont they

Quote Originally Posted by QSA View Post
    Well I know I have done right so far with my kids. Oldest got a scolarship to collage, Next is my son 16 well we all know how they are, my youngest 11 an I hope she fellows her older sis.
    As for the carry permit I have had one for 10 years. And beleave me I do not shoot to wound. Just remember they will get out on some loop hole or bail so for me it is one in the head to make sure they are dead.
    One more thing This is our country so lets take it back where we can.
    I live in some may call it a bad hood. But not on my street. I am in no way a bad ass. I am just a not going to take any crap and it ain't going to happen on my street ass.
    In NY if you shoot a "bad" person, and they live you get sued and have a chance of going to jail especially if they are cripled......just remember shoot until the gun is empty and reload!!!!!if you have more ammo there not dead enough......
    I cut things up and split them down!

You guys are so violent...

Just kidding, I never leave home without a weapon on my person. My life and the lives of my family are more important to me than any fine or jail time I may get for protecting them!
    IT'S NOT ABOUT THE KILLIN, IT'S ABOUT THE GRILLIN
    FBSA MEMBER

My little huntin buddy Josh_Putman's Avatar

Two to the chest, one to the head. Never hurts to fire an insurance round. I think we need to bring back vigilantes. Anyone remember Bernard Getts (sp)?
    Artificial intelligence will never beat natural stupidity.

The greatest thing I had accomplished in my life was serving my country, until I became a dad.

If you like country western music, Willie Nelson and Tobey Kieth have a pretty good song out, called "Beer for my horses"

Sounds like a plan.
    Join Today
    P.E.T.A =People Eating Tasty Animals

Join my Forum http://nehuntingforums.proboards53.com/index.cgi

sickning!! and people think I'm crazy for having alot of guns....I dont think so!!!
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

Thats the worst part of it, you kill someone in your house protecting yourself and your family, your the bad guy these days, I read an artical in guns and ammo, about a guy who had people trespassing in his yard, so he walked out with a pistol, 20 min later the cops showed up and took him to jail, this is why i have a cleaning rod next to my home protector and his 10 freinds, they cant do crap if i pull it, i was cleaning it and heard something and went out to look, i didnt pullit on anyone!!! Now, how many of you have ever been in your home and thought a situation was occuring and accually pulled a gun?

Quote Originally Posted by bullspotter View Post
    Thats the worst part of it, you kill someone in your house protecting yourself and your family, your the bad guy these days, I read an artical in guns and ammo, about a guy who had people trespassing in his yard, so he walked out with a pistol, 20 min later the cops showed up and took him to jail, this is why i have a cleaning rod next to my home protector and his 10 freinds, they cant do crap if i pull it, i was cleaning it and heard something and went out to look, i didnt pullit on anyone!!! Now, how many of you have ever been in your home and thought a situation was occuring and accually pulled a gun?
    2 times. Had a noise that wife heard down stairs. turned to be nothing. and a peeping tom at our old house. Wife thought she saw something by our bedroom window while we were sleeping. I snuck out the front door with my conteder .380 and seen a guy standing next to a tree in our yard. as if he was part of the tree . He yelled dont shoot and jumped our fence. and cops caught him later at someone elses house.
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS