You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default Saying Hello From Guam

Hi all, New member here but not new to the sport. Hope to get avaliable information from this site and maybe contribute a little of my own. We have a small 3d archery club here on Guam and we bowhunt year round for Sambar deer and wild boar. I am always interested in gear review evalution.

Default Will let me the1st to wecome you

This a very good sit alot a info. here all is ask somebody will have a good answer and we maypick your mind to if know something some of us dont we want to know again WELCOME.PS send some nice warm warther to Mo. its been coooolllldddd here have a good day GOD BLESS ALL//////kingfisharchery

Welcome to the site. It's always interesting to hear about our favorite sport in other countries.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    Welcome to the site. It's always interesting to hear about our favorite sport in other countries.
    Acutally Guam is a USA territory in the western Pacific Ocean. We go through the US Postal service have, zip codes and get 1-800 and other toll free phone service. The weather is either raining or sunning year round. There is a Naval base and an Air Force base here.

Default Guam

Hunting in Guam was quite the adventure for me. I was deployed there last year from April till Sept. I was fortunate enough to catch (as you all in Guam refer to it) several pigs and one Bacha (Doe). It was to my surprise of how good the meat tasted. I had the privlage to go hunting with some of the Conservation Officers on Anderson AB on Taragi Beach. Some good stories and great memories. Maybe someday I will make it back. To all hunters that have not expereinced Guam hunting, it is like no other. Great to hear from you j3dGuam! If you know Nosh and Josh tell them hello.

Quote Originally Posted by wbmark
    Hunting in Guam was quite the adventure for me. I was deployed there last year from April till Sept. I was fortunate enough to catch (as you all in Guam refer to it) several pigs and one Bacha (Doe). It was to my surprise of how good the meat tasted. I had the privlage to go hunting with some of the Conservation Officers on Anderson AB on Taragi Beach. Some good stories and great memories. Maybe someday I will make it back. To all hunters that have not expereinced Guam hunting, it is like no other. Great to hear from you j3dGuam! If you know Nosh and Josh tell them hello.

Great to hear from you, I'm glad to hear you had a memorable hunting experience here. I know Nosh and I will pass along the greetings.

Default New to site deployed for next 5 months

Hi all I am new to the site and deployed to Guam for the next five months up at Anderson, this is my third time to the island and I finally brought my bow. My buddy and I are looking to do some bore and deer hunting but I have no clue to the rules or regulations and the gas does not have a POC to talk to... Any of y'all ave good info so we can get some hunting started would be appreciated, also is there an archery range to go on the island.

Talking A little known fact !

Island dwellers are here !

Guam what alovely little island!!!!! You can still see the ring you guys left around it in 1944!!I haven't been there since the 90's
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Default welcome

Welcome to the Site..............
    Our Arrows will Darken the sky!" "Good, then we'll fight in the Shade!"