You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default 3D Shoots 5-spot Sit Down League results.

    Here are the final results for our 5 week league.

    Congrats to Pinwheel for taking the top spot. Pinwheel averaged 357.5 points and 57 X's per round.......

    In second was Gator Eye. Awesome shooting my friend. Gator averaged 348.75 points and 49.2 X's per round

    In third was Bowman....aka Bunnyman. Adam averaged 353 points and 53 X's per round.

    Fourth was xxSPOTTSxx with an average of 353 points and 53 X's per round

    Rounding out the top 5 was vawildfire. An average of 337 points and 37.6 X's per round.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  2. #2
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    If we had gone by total X count, here is how things would have turned out.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  3. #3
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    There were 4 shooters that turned in scores all 5 weeks. I appreciate your diligence and dedication. Thanks for your 100% support.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  4. #4
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default Most Improved Shooters

    I took those that shot at least 3 scores and averaged their scores. Then I subtracted their first round score from their average to come up with a net improvement. Any improvement whether it be 1 point or 20 points should be something to be proud of.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  5. #5
    RIP Ronhop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rock Island, IL
    Posts
    3,967

    Default

    That pretty neat JC.
    Thanks a ton on behalf of all of us for doing this. I thought it was a lot of fun and it was interesting how everyone stacked up.

    My net improvement had a lot to do with the fact that I switched from the hunting bow to the indoor bow for week 3... That helped me a lot but I botched a bit for week 5...

    Great job and thank you.

    Ron

  6. #6
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronhop View Post
    That pretty neat JC.
    Thanks a ton on behalf of all of us for doing this. I thought it was a lot of fun and it was interesting how everyone stacked up.

    My net improvement had a lot to do with the fact that I switched from the hunting bow to the indoor bow for week 3... That helped me a lot but I botched a bit for week 5...

    Great job and thank you.

    Ron
    I enjoyed it. I'm planning another for January. I think it will do much better.
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    I took those that shot at least 3 scores and averaged their scores. Then I subtracted their first round score from their average to come up with a net improvement. Any improvement whether it be 1 point or 20 points should be something to be proud of.
    Too bad I still need more improvment! What a difference it was for me to change out my scopes... kept a 4 power scope but went to a smaller scope and peep!

    JCM -- Good Job on putting this together!!!!

  8. #8
    Senior Member chelleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    San Rafael, CA
    Posts
    451

    Default

    JC you're the best.... I think we all appreciated the dedication to getting our scores etc up each week. I am sorry I had to miss a couple weeks as I do enjoy doing the shoots. I'm looking forward to another round in January if you're willing to do the job I know we'll be shooting.
    FBSA Member and Concierge
    Hoyt UltraElite 25" 40#, Carter Fits Me Too, Shibuya Compound Sight & Black Eagle scope, TT Spring Steel I, Slingbraid Custom Bow Slings, Quick Stand Bowstand, Carbon Express Nano XR

  9. #9
    #1 THREAD KILLER Pinwheel1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    at your course..taking your money
    Posts
    1,999

    Default

    Well shooters!! its not over.. JC and talked at the begining of league about doing a most improved prize... And the winner is going to get a Tru-Ball Bt Ultra Back Tension release. This is why Jc did the average of the most improved shooters. And according to Jc's calculations "Jayare" is the winner...
    Congrates and way to keep improving!!!!!

    I'll need your name/address to send it to ya....
    It may take a couple weeks.. I wont be around to much next week. will be out of town hunting. But, I will get w/ Ben at Tru-Ball and get the ball rolling....
    Last edited by Pinwheel1969; 09-24-2007 at 10:21 PM.
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

  10. #10
    Senior Member Joe_P.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    231

    Default

    I never shot an indoor shoot of any kind. I am looking forward to doing it again, this time I hope to have my target bow set up and see if my scores improve any. Thanks again JC.
    FBSA Member

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinwheel1969 View Post
    Well shooters!! its not over.. JC and talked at the begining of league about doing a most improved prize... And the winner is going to get a Tru-Ball Bt Ultra Back Tension release. This is why Jc did the average of the most improved shooters. And according to Jc's calculations "Jayare" is the winner...
    Congrates and way to keep improving!!!!!

    I'll need your name/address to send it to ya....
    It may take a couple weeks.. I wont be around to much next week. will be out of town hunting. But, I will get w/ Ben at Tru-Ball and get the ball rolling....

    Wow!!!! I actually won something... And Dredly and Bunnyman called me a looser -- HA HA!

  12. #12
    RIP Ronhop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rock Island, IL
    Posts
    3,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    I enjoyed it. I'm planning another for January. I think it will do much better.
    January will be good timing since a local indoor 5-Spot starts Sunday mornings the Sunday after hunting season closes down.

    Thanks again, it was fun, especially the 'play by play'...

    Ron

  13. #13
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Are View Post
    Wow!!!! I actually won something... And Dredly and Bunnyman called me a looser -- HA HA!
    you are a looser......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  14. #14
    Senior Member outdoorsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    425

    Default

    thanks for your time in getting this on screen....

  15. #15
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,885

    Default

    Hey Justin, when we gonna get started again??????????????


    "HONDA"

  16. #16
    Wheely Threads Wheely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Hey Justin, when we gonna get started again??????????????
    How bout when the weather here clears up enough I can walk outside

  17. #17
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Are View Post
    Wow!!!! I actually won something... And Dredly and Bunnyman called me a looser -- HA HA!
    You only won because I didn't shoot!
    No I'm not dead

  18. #18
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    You only won because I didn't shoot!
    Just remember Jay.....................this guy is a liar.


    "HONDA"

  19. #19
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Just remember Jay.....................this guy is a liar.
    He already knows that... he's seen me shoot
    No I'm not dead

Similar Threads

  1. Week 4: 5-Spot Sit Down League.......
    By jcmorgan31 in forum 3DShoots.com Smack Down League
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 05:15 PM
  2. Week 3: 3Dshoots 5 Spot Sit Down League
    By jcmorgan31 in forum 3DShoots.com Smack Down League
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 02:37 PM
  3. Week 2; 5 Spot Sit Down League
    By jcmorgan31 in forum 3DShoots.com Smack Down League
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 09-05-2007, 08:16 AM
  4. 3Dshoots.com 5-Spot Sitdown League
    By jcmorgan31 in forum 3DShoots.com Smack Down League
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 08:55 PM
  5. 3D Shoots.com 5-Spot League!!!!
    By jcmorgan31 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 10:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •