You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Any room left?

Default Any room left?

Any room left on this forum? With the server problems on AT, I bet Chris will be getting some new members, like me. I play round on AT alot, but the server problem over there is getting frustrating.

I have purchased from 3D and have asked Chris opinions before. His service is great so I thought this forum would be pretty nice too.

Of course we have room for you.

You are welcome here anytime.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Plus Chris supplied more info about ATA show than I could find out on AT

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred
    Plus Chris supplied more info about ATA show than I could find out on AT
    He sure did. The pics he posted were great.

Talking I hope so I am here to because AT is down

I decided to go ahead and get on board since AT is down.

Default ATA pics

I too joined today because AT is down. I really enjoyed the pics from ATA show that Chris has on here. Thank you very much sir. So lets start out with bow bashing. LOL Just kidding seems like everytime I start talking on AT about Mathews Switchback XT which I am leaning towards purchasing I get whacked across the knuckles with a ruler about Hoyt, Bowtech, PSE, Martin, AR, just to mention a few. I think all make great bows but I personally like the SB XT the best. Sorry about hijacking this thread Scottie, but once I get to typing its hard to stop. Keep pounding the X's guys.

Frank

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier
    I too joined today because AT is down. I really enjoyed the pics from ATA show that Chris has on here. Thank you very much sir. So lets start out with bow bashing. LOL Just kidding seems like everytime I start talking on AT about Mathews Switchback XT which I am leaning towards purchasing I get whacked across the knuckles with a ruler about Hoyt, Bowtech, PSE, Martin, AR, just to mention a few. I think all make great bows but I personally like the SB XT the best. Sorry about hijacking this thread Scottie, but once I get to typing its hard to stop. Keep pounding the X's guys.

Frank
    I have no problems with highkackers. Unless you shoot a Mathews, then I have a problem with it.

Sorry, could not resist the lean in!

A good friend of mine just got thenew Switchback XT. We go back and forth with each and have some fun. He's insanely jealous of my Trykon XL, he just won't admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier

Frank
    Frank,

Now why would an inteligent man like yourself want to waste money on a Mathews? Seems to me that you could do better elsewhere, like Hoyt, Bowtech, PSE, Martin or AR. LOL

Welcome aboard.

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher
    Frank,

Now why would an inteligent man like yourself want to waste money on a Mathews? Seems to me that you could do better elsewhere, like Hoyt, Bowtech, PSE, Martin or AR. LOL

Welcome aboard.