You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: valley

Default valley

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question. I've been out of bow hunting a few years due to some surgery and just ordered a new Bow. The Diamond Black Ice. In researching all the new bows I keep hearing about "tunable valleys" and it has me confused. (be nice, I'm blond, male and Polish so no big words please). And any comments on the Black Ice would be appreciated......Thank you

[QUOTE=MoSkeeter0311;74270]Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question. I've been out of bow hunting a few years due to some surgery and just ordered a new Bow. The Diamond Black Ice. In researching all the new bows I keep hearing about "tunable valleys" and it has me confused. (be nice, I'm blond, male and Polish so no big words please). And any comments on the Black Ice would be appreciated......Thank you[/QUOTE

I have no info on the Black Ice specifically. From the terminlolgy, I would assume that a tuneable valley would mean you can set your draw stops to stop at different locations within the draw cycle "valley".. This will change the let-off and the feel of the cycle. I may be way off, but at least I gave you an answer....
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

Default Thanx.

Thanx. I'm still a little confused but it helped. I'll be getting with you on some wraps. (USMC) that I e-mailed you about yesterday. They'll be for Carbon force Pro grade #200's. I like the one you had in your custom examples.

Quote Originally Posted by MoSkeeter0311 View Post
    Thanx. I'm still a little confused but it helped. I'll be getting with you on some wraps. (USMC) that I e-mailed you about yesterday. They'll be for Carbon force Pro grade #200's. I like the one you had in your custom examples.
    How do you like this one???
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

The Black ice is a really nice bow...I enjoyed shooting it alot...very smooth, as far as tunability...??? I'm not sure, but what JCM said makes sense