You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default New hunting timer watch!

Any of you seen the hunting timer watches made by casio? I bought one last night and got it all set up, i've got 3 paw tracks on my watch this morning and I saw deer on my way to work. Mabey this little thing is more accurate than I thought.... It is programmed to calculate the prime movement times for game, they also make on for fish, based on lunar tables. I also have a poli-wheel so I guess I can double check it?

Quote Originally Posted by tnts79 View Post
    Any of you seen the hunting timer watches made by casio? I bought one last night and got it all set up, i've got 3 paw tracks on my watch this morning and I saw deer on my way to work. Mabey this little thing is more accurate than I thought.... It is programmed to calculate the prime movement times for game, they also make on for fish, based on lunar tables. I also have a poli-wheel so I guess I can double check it?
    I have a Casio 'Fishin-time' watch.
    Mine show 2 fish, it'll be 4 fish in about an hour because we have a full moon...
    And, it works for fishing, along with paying attention to river levels and general weather. Front coming in and 4 fish, I hit the water. If the river(s) are going up too, I live on the water.

Ron