You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Pse diablo

Hybrid View

Default Pse diablo

Haven't got to shoot one yet. Is there much vibration? Whats everyone opinions on this bow? Was going to buy the Diamond Liberty bow in a couple of weeks but i'm going to test the Diablo out first. Give info. thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by jdw
    Haven't got to shoot one yet. Is there much vibration? Whats everyone opinions on this bow? Was going to buy the Diamond Liberty bow in a couple of weeks but i'm going to test the Diablo out first. Give info. thanks!!
    Vibration happens after the shot.
    see the PSE forums for a good discussion of how high vibration might sit on the list of desirables in a bow.

http://forums.pse-archery.com/showth...ighlight=shock

Some of the newer PSE bows are reported to have some vibration, they say it is because they made them so light.
    They compensate that by adding a LOT of accessory holes so you can add weight and dampening where YOU want it, instead of where PSE thinks it should be.

Default I'll give it a try

My local shop has a Diablo on the shelf. I dont know anyone who has shot it but next time I go in I'll give it a shot and let you know what I think. I did draw it back the other day and it feels good at full draw.

Frank

"HONDA"

Ive shot the new Diablo at a nearby archery shop at it seems to have alil vibration,not much valley compared to other bows,light as a bow can get.Check out the website www.pse-archery.com for the specs on it.The new grips are like shooting the riser which I like but others may not....ive been told a phase 3 grip will be made to fit the new grip.Great bow and probably be my next hunting bow.
    john wayne

Default Diablo

I shot the Diablo's last night a single cam and a cam and a half. They are very good shooting bows. I did like the feel of the single cam a little better but I think the cam and a half is a little faster. But both are excellent bows. Good luck on what you decide. Not sure what price the Liberty is but I do think the Diablos are a little pricey though. I was quoted 599.00 which sounds high to me.

Frank

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier
    I did like the feel of the single cam a little better but I think the cam and a half is a little faster.
    What about it made it feel better?

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier
    I was quoted 599.00 which sounds high to me.
    Sounds on par with other top end bows. Was that the bare bow or the package?