You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 54
  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IChim2 View Post
    Must have been dark outside....her headlights are on bright..
    I think you mean cold out??

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QSA View Post
    I like her better, But I bet she can't shot for crap.
    wow qsa shes got ya riled up huh? you meant to say shoot i think......

  3. #23
    Buckeyes #1 <---- Slippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lithopolis Ohio
    Posts
    1,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    How did you even find a 3 year old thread??? Are you bored???
    Prostaff of whatever DB uses.

  4. #24
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I cut things up and split them down!

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    so go make some quick stands
    2 man Stands -

  6. #26

    Default

    and they would complain when i dug up threads that were 3 months old over there in "Pland"

  7. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tnutzville
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Easy nutz, thats the only thing martin has going for em!! I bought one of their bows a few years back, it sucked and the limbs were worpped! And they wouldnt fix the prob>>>So I put in the yard sale for some other sucker to get!!! I appolagize for that and the starving piggmies in south america!!!

  8. #28
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tnutz View Post
    Easy nutz, thats the only thing martin has going for em!! I bought one of their bows a few years back, it sucked and the limbs were worpped! And they wouldnt fix the prob>>>So I put in the yard sale for some other sucker to get!!! I appolagize for that and the starving piggmies in south america!!!
    Did you sell it as a package deal? The bow and your dictionary all for one low low price?
    No I'm not dead

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tnutzville
    Posts
    88

    Default

    No I gave it to you so you could find anal!!!

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tnutz View Post
    No I gave it to you so you could find anal!!!
    Tnut

  11. #31
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tnutzville
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Bugs me when peps got to smart off cuz Im dislexic!! I know it aint spelled rite too!

  12. #32

    Default

    sure it was kinda funny but you could of "looked" up a different word for it

  13. #33
    Buckeyes #1 <---- Slippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lithopolis Ohio
    Posts
    1,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tnutz View Post
    Easy nutz, thats the only thing martin has going for em!! I bought one of their bows a few years back, it sucked and the limbs were worpped! And they wouldnt fix the prob.




    Not buying that. If you think the bows suck, thats fine, but don't tell me they sent you bad limbs and wouldn't fix it cause I know thats a flat out lie. Martin bows are right up there just behind Mathews and Hoyt. Did you leave your bow in a hot car after you bought it a garage sale? That might warp limbs.

    The reason for the pretty models is simple, to make Mathews and Hoyt jealous.
    Prostaff of whatever DB uses.

  14. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post



    Not buying that. If you think the bows suck, thats fine, but don't tell me they sent you bad limbs and wouldn't fix it cause I know thats a flat out lie. Martin bows are right up there just behind Mathews and Hoyt. Did you leave your bow in a hot car after you bought it a garage sale? That might warp limbs.

    The reason for the pretty models is simple, to make Mathews and Hoyt jealous.
    Ya but mathews has this
    Have you seen the Martin Archery Ad? WOW! - Offtopic
    Have you seen the Martin Archery Ad? WOW! - Offtopic
    Have you seen the Martin Archery Ad? WOW! - Offtopic
    Have you seen the Martin Archery Ad? WOW! - Offtopic
    Have you seen the Martin Archery Ad? WOW! - Offtopic

  15. #35
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tnutzville
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post



    Not buying that. If you think the bows suck, thats fine, but don't tell me they sent you bad limbs and wouldn't fix it cause I know thats a flat out lie. Martin bows are right up there just behind Mathews and Hoyt. Did you leave your bow in a hot car after you bought it a garage sale? That might warp limbs.

    The reason for the pretty models is simple, to make Mathews and Hoyt jealous.
    No I bought it from a name brand archery dealer in this state! And they told me it had to be sent in to the manufaturer for limb replacement! And so I sent it in and got it right back with a letter stating it is the dealers responsability to fix the problem!!! And they wouldnt waranty it! Neither the dealer nor the company!!! And this dealer is now no longer in buss>>>!!!!!So I took the screwen for their problem and will never purchase a nother bow from them again!!!!

  16. #36
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tnutzville
    Posts
    88

    Default

    And it was a brand new bow right out the box!!!!!

  17. #37
    Member rpford53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    167

    Default

    But, she is married.
    Bob
    If I can't hunt in
    heaven, I don't wanna go
    Shoot straight, and aim
    for the 12 ring.

  18. #38
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by turkeynutz View Post
    Ya but mathews has this
    Have you seen the Martin Archery Ad? WOW! - Offtopic
    Have you seen the Martin Archery Ad? WOW! - Offtopic
    Have you seen the Martin Archery Ad? WOW! - Offtopic
    Have you seen the Martin Archery Ad? WOW! - Offtopic
    Have you seen the Martin Archery Ad? WOW! - Offtopic
    wonder how much that un cost em



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  19. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rpford53 View Post
    But, she is married.
    that could change any min

  20. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    wonder how much that un cost em
    well I bet alot because women all want big $

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for Archery Shoots or Archery Clubs, look here!
    By Chris in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-09-2011, 09:46 AM
  2. Elite Archery Bows At Bear Foot Archery
    By Bear Foot in forum Manufacturer Announcements and Press Releases
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-03-2008, 07:07 PM
  3. Fission Archery and Capitol Archery Team up for Tourney!
    By fissionarchery in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 05:10 PM
  4. New Martin SE w/everything
    By meeks7 in forum Bows for sale or trade
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 06:21 PM
  5. New C4 Martin
    By SilentSniper in forum Bows for sale or trade
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 10:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •