You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Truth 2...

  1. #1
    IChim2 and he's a shooter IChim2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Doe Run Mo,south east Missouri
    Posts
    1,529

    Default Truth 2...

    A Rep brought a truth 2 into the shop today....i missed it by ten minutes...but the guys said they were blown away when they shot it.Has an ibo of 318 with dual ss's top and bottom...they stayed with the same limbs/riser.They said they thought the first one was quiet but this one out does it.Can't wait to shoot it.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    220

    Default

    What is the MSRP on the new Truth? I know it has Winners Choice strings and cables on it now plus the 2 sts's or whatever they call them so I'm sure the price went up also.

  3. #3
    ny911bowhunter
    Guest

    Default

    Around 6 I think - there are a bunch of pics up on the site and on AT...it's funky looking...A Bear Flare 2 on 'roids!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ny911bowhunter View Post
    Around 6 I think - there are a bunch of pics up on the site and on AT...it's funky looking...A Bear Flare 2 on 'roids!
    I was told today by a guy that shot the Truth 2 that it was better looking in person than in the book. But I forgot to ask him the price.

  5. #5
    IChim2 and he's a shooter IChim2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Doe Run Mo,south east Missouri
    Posts
    1,529

    Default

    I was told..probably 699.

  6. #6
    IChim2 and he's a shooter IChim2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Doe Run Mo,south east Missouri
    Posts
    1,529

    Default

    Here's a pic...33" ata...3.9lbs...7"bh and 318ibo.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #7
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,883

    Default

    Wow now thats a wild lookin critter. Gonna have to go to GM and give it a run.


    "HONDA"

  8. #8
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    well its official, someone made something uglier than a gaurdian......

    I wonder how much adjustment those tenticals have???
    I cut things up and split them down!

  9. #9
    ny911bowhunter
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    well its official, someone made something uglier than a gaurdian......

    I wonder how much adjustment those tenticals have???



    have you seen the new Mission bow? Looks like an Outback, but cleaner

  10. #10
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ny911bowhunter View Post


    have you seen the new Mission bow? Looks like an Outback, but cleaner
    nope not yet, got a pic????

    wait start a new thread.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  11. #11
    IChim2 and he's a shooter IChim2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Doe Run Mo,south east Missouri
    Posts
    1,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Wow now thats a wild lookin critter. Gonna have to go to GM and give it a run.
    The guys at the shop said it feels good in the hand and it looks pretty good in person....said it's quiet.

  12. #12
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    I'd definately try one out and put it up against the mission line in the 350 - 500.00 range.

    anything more then that and I've never consider a Bear
    No I'm not dead

  13. #13
    Senior Member MoSkeeter0311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Hope I ain't offending anyone, But I think that bow is Ugh O Lee. That bow is definetly designed for the woods. (buried).

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoSkeeter0311 View Post
    Hope I ain't offending anyone, But I think that bow is Ugh O Lee. That bow is definetly designed for the woods. (buried).
    Ahh come on now Skeeter, I bet you would look real Purdey shooting a Truth2

  15. #15
    IChim2 and he's a shooter IChim2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Doe Run Mo,south east Missouri
    Posts
    1,529

    Default

    O...u..c...h...Guys..sooner or later your going to start seeing what you think are weird designs on bow's.sign of the times.Besides...the guys at the shop said that seeing it and holding wasn't nothing like the pic...they braged on it alot.But like everything else..there will be negs on it.

  16. #16
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IChim2 View Post
    O...u..c...h...Guys..sooner or later your going to start seeing what you think are weird designs on bow's.sign of the times.Besides...the guys at the shop said that seeing it and holding wasn't nothing like the pic...they braged on it alot.But like everything else..there will be negs on it.
    same thing happened w/the Drenilin and the Gaurdian
    I cut things up and split them down!

Similar Threads

  1. Question About the Truth
    By rdnkgrl_robinhood in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 01:01 AM
  2. Fred Bear Truth??
    By CJW in forum Beginners Archery Range
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 03:09 PM
  3. any reports on truth 2
    By larsonec in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 09:37 AM
  4. truth 70# 29" f/s
    By steve bear in forum Bows for sale or trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 02:01 PM
  5. Here is tha truth about tha WBS
    By Holy Smokes in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 11:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •