You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Wilmington, Delaware Ranges

Hi all! Just wondering if anyone out there knows of any indoor ranges in the Wilmington area? I'll be out there for about 3 weeks soon and unfortunately won't be able to shoot any weekend 3-D's, but i'll probably be able to get out a few times on weekdays to shoot a spot round or two. Thanx for any info!

Check "find clubs" on the Find shoots link on this sites home page. You may find a club or two that has a league. Little early for leagues around here. There are some stores in the general area that have indoor ranges.

There is a club that hosted the IBO Delaware State Championship this year that is right down I95 about 15 miles from Wilmington. It is called New Castle 100 Archers. You should be able to get a phone number and directions off of this site under shoots.
    SAVE A BUCK--SHOOT AN OUTFITTER

Default Doh!

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    Check "find clubs" on the Find shoots link on this sites home page. You may find a club or two that has a league. Little early for leagues around here. There are some stores in the general area that have indoor ranges.
    Don't know why I didn't think to do that! Thanx "SIN"ERGY for the club name, I got the # from the listing on our great site here and will call them tomorrow, they look about the closest to where I will be. On the "find clubs" section I did find an indoor 3D range in Stowe, PA, anyone here ever shoot there?

Quote Originally Posted by HYTMANN View Post
    Don't know why I didn't think to do that! Thanx "SIN"ERGY for the club name, I got the # from the listing on our great site here and will call them tomorrow, they look about the closest to where I will be. On the "find clubs" section I did find an indoor 3D range in Stowe, PA, anyone here ever shoot there?

It's members only.

There is a 35 yd indoor range at French Creek Outfitters in Phoenixville.
    SAVE A BUCK--SHOOT AN OUTFITTER

Quote Originally Posted by HYTMANN View Post

Stowe's indoor 3D doesn't start till January(ish). If you are around here next year during Jan - Feb - Mar time frame, it is worth going to. There' a few more clubs in the area that also do it, so you can usally shoot 3D indoors during the cold months.