You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Wives??

Default Your Wives??

How many of your wives will shoot with you? Do they like it?

Do they not shoot with you cuz you are too hard on them?

Do you want them to shoot with you? Or even Hunt with you?

most of us want to get away from our wives.....for a couple hours anyway....
    I cut things up and split them down!

I know what you mean. Sometimes I like to just get away from my husband and kids

I think my wife started to say some thing about learning. But she knows me to well and knows I would ask for perfectoin in her. I push my kids to do better. They are going to stick with it.
    I am tring to get my girl freind to shoot with me, because my wife want.
    lol just kidding
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

I brought my wife to two Olympic trials qualifying events, and she went shopping. Didn't watch me shoot a single arrow.

The Olympic trials were last weekend. Not only did she refuse to go, but she didn't even call to see how I did.

I think most of us that shoot already probly don't have the patience to teach our spouses I want Brent to shoot, but I don't want to have to teach him and be the one he comes to for questions I want to go to him for help

My wife never showed any interest in shooting bows, probably because I was in it for the hunting which was not her cup of tea. She always supported me in my efforts though, with a few restrictions on days like thanksgiving or other family doings.

Quote Originally Posted by Scablands View Post
    My wife never showed any interest in shooting bows, probably because I was in it for the hunting which was not her cup of tea. She always supported me in my efforts though, with a few restrictions on days like thanksgiving or other family doings.
    I must be lucky, I dont get restricted for any reason other than work.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    Yep same here but with out the work thing.
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    Me too, my husband encourages it, even when he doesn't like who I am going with, just cuz he knows how hard I work to be the perfect wifey for him

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels3 View Post
    How many of your wives will shoot with you? Do they like it?

Do they not shoot with you cuz you are too hard on them?

Do you want them to shoot with you? Or even Hunt with you?
    I dont want a woman 5' from me when I'm shooting.. Let alone my wife!!!!!!!
    j/k.. she has never shot . nor has the desire too. She personally thinks its a waiste of time.. but when I bring checks home she's all about shopping!!!!
    Woman!!!! I'f it wasnt for woman.. We'd all be rich!!!!
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

My wife showed an interest....until I bought her a bow...

But really, She has an interest but she injured her shoulder at work last year and she is just getting back to where she can draw the bow...so next spring I'll get her shooting...

She has absolutley no desire to kill anything...

And like Bunny said...I don't get restricted at all...

Yes my wife shoots with me, but not all the time. Yes she likes it, unless its to hot to cold or the walk is to hard. I try not to be hard on her at all. But sometimes she likes shoot the way she wants to, right or not. and yes I want her to come along. Most of the time.
    Where would America be without the "gun totting redneck"?

Sounds great and all but she has too much house work to do. And she is going to school at night.

So I guess I'll just have to keep shooting alone.

"HONDA"

Well I learned from my husband and continue to shoot with him as much as I can the only thing that hold me back are when we both go there is no one left to babysit at home..hard to find sitter for 6 am on a Sunday 3D shoot sometimes they go with it just takes alot longer esp. if they shoot and they miss and the hunt for the arrow I dont hunt yet but would like too just the kids again ake it rough
    But I like to think that my husband likes to have me around obviously if only one can go Im the one who stay home on kid duty..but it has been a great thing for us to doto spend time together and I love it just as much as him!

Chirstina

Heck. My ex-wife was the reason I learned how to bowhunt. After being with her all year I had to get away and kill SOMETHING. Seriously tho' even tho'I'm single now I think it would be great if my girlfriend would want to go with me. But she has no desire to. In fact it took me awhile just to get her to eat deer meat. But also it is good to get away from her for awhile and have the camaderie of my buddies at the campfire.

IM ONLY 15 but my girlfriend does hate when i hunt. she says the deer didnt do nothing to me. im like yea but they are tasty on the grill....
    "I have a passion for whitetail deer, not a passion for killing them. The fact that I deer hunt does not make me their enemy, but their guardian."
    I play snake

My wife Loves shooting her Equalizer and she Bowhunted with me last year as much as her job permitted. She killed her first deer last year!

Dan
    Maker of MEANV STRING SUPPRESSORS
    MAITLAND BOW DEALER
    Dealer for Slick Tricks, Vapor Trail Limb Driver & Strings, HHA sights, Viper Sights, etc.
    www.meanvarchery.com

My wife doesn't really show an intrest in it but she is really supportive of me especially as I am just getting into it. She grew up around bowhunting, her dad is really into it and has been for years. It is nice because he is really helping me a lot and I think the wife likes to see us getting to know each other better. He doesn't open up much unless it is about hunting. My boys really like shooting a compound he has and in a few years hopfully we will be able to all go hunting together.

Quote Originally Posted by FredBearTRX32User View Post
    IM ONLY 15 but my girlfriend does hate when i hunt. she says the deer didnt do nothing to me. im like yea but they are tasty on the grill....
    Dont waste your time with her find a new lady that has the same interests as you. 17 years experence speaking.

No restrictions on me as to when I hunt. But she has no interest in anything hunting or shooting. Mention a sale somewhere and you better not be standing between her and her purse.

All joking aside, She really is a great woman
    Last edited by lungcutter; 10-06-2007 at 07:13 PM.
    IT'S NOT ABOUT THE KILLIN, IT'S ABOUT THE GRILLIN
    FBSA MEMBER