I talked to hoyt the other day about proper cam sync on the Cam .5
There response was if it is between the marks, then it is fine.

I wasn't too sure I believed that. So I drag out the Bow jig which allows me to draw the bow to full draw and see what the cams look like. I noticed that they were not hitting at exactly the same time. The top one was hitting the stop or flat later than the bottom. So to me the top would then leave first when shooting.

Anyway, while I had the bow in the jig, I wondered about the fact that no stabilizers or sight was on it. The bow also lies on its side in the jig. I was wondering, would this change the timing/sync when you have the bow in shooting position and the stabilizers on it.

Well, I tested it today. It seems to make no difference or at least so little that I didn't notice it. The bow at full draw seems to move as one "unit". What I mean by this is while at full draw, if you move the pull point up or down, it doesn't change the sync of the cam. The whole bow moves as if it was a solid triangle.

I guess hoyt feels it is close enough if you have it between the marks. I feel better knowing they are hitting perfectly. Add a twist or remove a twist from the cable changes when the cams hit their stops.

Hopefully this helps someone else.