You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dodgensince74 View Post
    and replaced it with a
    Trophy Taker SS 1..
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    Trophy Taker SS 1..
    But sold it the next day.....
    HoYt TRYKON.........Enough said!!!!!!!

Referral Link for Hoyt1986 http://www.3dshoots.com/forums/index...eferrerid=8025

Quote Originally Posted by Hoyt1986 View Post
    But sold it the next day.....
    to a crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by Wheely View Post
    to a crazy...
    chimpanzee named Earl that liked...

chimpanzee named Earl that liked...
    special K and nanners.....

Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    special K and nanners.....
    While sitting in his...

Quote Originally Posted by Wheely View Post
    While sitting in his...
    grandmother's rocking chair........

It was a dark and I had to poop, so, so I ran for cover and found a little rabbit hiding in a bush just waiting in case of needing to be used as a decoy for the big buunyman deer target slaying psyco racoon in the tree. Look at his eyes there red as ruby in a toilet full of fresh hot steaming doughnuts w/frosting and nuts. What was I going to do now thought the meager rabbit. What was my mothers maiden name? Wait I think it was ,was bunny, but I am leaning more towards foo foo, little bunny foo foo, hoppin through the doo doo......oh crap, this is a double post, sorry.....You broke rule number one
    it's gittin' stinky now. So how do I fix it???? Cried little bunny foo foo hopin through the forest....A bear ran into the hunter who shot him dead!! when he came upon a crazy x girlfreind. What happens if your answering 2 different posts??? With curlers in her hair and a flower in her and a smokin' 12 ga. Where you been cried the big bad monkey eatin walrus as he stepped from behind the biggest shroom, snoop dogg was sniffin the backside of an ugly chicks rain jacket. When suddenly out of nowhere came, a cry of dispare from the one lonely hare, fare maiden HARE. Where did your box go? Shipped it to Sandra DUCK Tape covering the entire perimeter and right down the center of the top leading to the shaft of my big hand truck that I used in the mud pit last Friday, when we chased a? With a big cavity in the foot path of
    Bigfoot's mother. Now where is this really going? Because you wanted me to slap the Bi-jesus out of the extremely old man with two wooden legs and An Obvious Case Of Boredom. i had saw him in the early morning light of coming at me with an axe. so I grabbed my bow and broke rule number 1 See rule number 2. As I consulted the rules I noticed Bunnyman was reaching into his pocket for paper and pin to change the rule to 12 letters becasue i dont know what to say so he could act like a possum with the mange and a pocket of change to pay the hookers for services rendered when they couldnt get none today. left for Nevada traveling thru canada on his way to mexico to have an operation for things that shouldn't be mentioned in front of his priest..........or foot fetish or was it his or his crazy ex=girlfreind because she has problems with E.D. ......and rogain, and also explosive flatulence after eating beans and rice tacos with fermunda cheese and chew spit night train and sprite ****tails. yours was funnier this aint purdy said the great now we are stuck in the middle of the redneck cop with a nightstick a bottle of baby oil and cowboy boots slung over the sheep that he was fence behind his house that, mine was funnier again cried the chief of police. maybe there is more to sheep than wool and what not. all of a sudden I heard a sound that would excite even the city slicker into running with a cat dead in the back seat. Something is starting to stink worse than bunnys scores during the middle of the R-100 while chewing on a Spamsammy that had been left out with Smokes doggy all night after drinking from the toilet that hadn't been flushed in at least a week after Bullfiddle had eaten whitecastles. until he hurled and vowed to never again to share his special technique with wheels about something that nobody else understands. how to put lace on except for the one and only but not last this time something is different some one stole his whisker biscuit and replaced it with a Trophy Taker SS 1 But sold it the next day to a crazy chimpanzee named Earl that liked special K and nanners. While sitting in his grandmother's rocking chair........

It was a dark and I had to poop, so, so I ran for cover and found a little rabbit hiding in a bush just waiting in case of needing to be used as a decoy for the big buunyman deer target slaying psyco racoon in the tree. Look at his eyes there red as ruby in a toilet full of fresh hot steaming doughnuts w/frosting and nuts. What was I going to do now thought the meager rabbit. What was my mothers maiden name? Wait I think it was ,was bunny, but I am leaning more towards foo foo, little bunny foo foo, hoppin through the doo doo......oh crap, this is a double post, sorry.....You broke rule number one
    it's gittin' stinky now. So how do I fix it???? Cried little bunny foo foo hopin through the forest....A bear ran into the hunter who shot him dead!! when he came upon a crazy x girlfreind. What happens if your answering 2 different posts??? With curlers in her hair and a flower in her and a smokin' 12 ga. Where you been cried the big bad monkey eatin walrus as he stepped from behind the biggest shroom, snoop dogg was sniffin the backside of an ugly chicks rain jacket. When suddenly out of nowhere came, a cry of dispare from the one lonely hare, fare maiden HARE. Where did your box go? Shipped it to Sandra DUCK Tape covering the entire perimeter and right down the center of the top leading to the shaft of my big hand truck that I used in the mud pit last Friday, when we chased a? With a big cavity in the foot path of
    Bigfoot's mother. Now where is this really going? Because you wanted me to slap the Bi-jesus out of the extremely old man with two wooden legs and An Obvious Case Of Boredom. i had saw him in the early morning light of coming at me with an axe. so I grabbed my bow and broke rule number 1 See rule number 2. As I consulted the rules I noticed Bunnyman was reaching into his pocket for paper and pin to change the rule to 12 letters becasue i dont know what to say so he could act like a possum with the mange and a pocket of change to pay the hookers for services rendered when they couldnt get none today. left for Nevada traveling thru canada on his way to mexico to have an operation for things that shouldn't be mentioned in front of his priest..........or foot fetish or was it his or his crazy ex=girlfreind because she has problems with E.D. ......and rogain, and also explosive flatulence after eating beans and rice tacos with fermunda cheese and chew spit night train and sprite ****tails. yours was funnier this aint purdy said the great now we are stuck in the middle of the redneck cop with a nightstick a bottle of baby oil and cowboy boots slung over the sheep that he was fence behind his house that, mine was funnier again cried the chief of police. maybe there is more to sheep than wool and what not. all of a sudden I heard a sound that would excite even the city slicker into running with a cat dead in the back seat. Something is starting to stink worse than bunnys scores during the middle of the R-100 while chewing on a Spamsammy that had been left out with Smokes doggy all night after drinking from the toilet that hadn't been flushed in at least a week after Bullfiddle had eaten whitecastles. until he hurled and vowed to never again to share his special technique with wheels about something that nobody else understands. how to put lace on except for the one and only but not last this time something is different some one stole his whisker biscuit and replaced it with a Trophy Taker SS 1 But sold it the next day to a crazy chimpanzee named Earl that liked special K and nanners. While sitting in his grandmother's rocking chair........
    He was spanked....

Referral Link for Hoyt1986 http://www.3dshoots.com/forums/index...eferrerid=8025

dodgensince74

afterwards, with a smile he

afterwards, with a smile he
    He began laughing.........

dodgensince74

because now he knows how

because now he knows how
    Bunnyman shoots.......

dodgensince74

from the prone position while

from the prone position while
    performing a Mexican hat dance...

performing a Mexican hat dance...
    Wearing only his camo stockings
    Jennings Uniforce 70lbs
    overdraw
    XX75 2216's (26")
    Muzzy 100 3 blade.
    FBSA PROUD MEMBER.
    President of the DickyDoo club.

Quote Originally Posted by Shortshaft View Post
    Wearing only his camo stockings
    and thong that he borrowed

dodgensince74

and thong that he borrowed
    from bullfiddle himself before they

from bullfiddle himself before they
    Went to shoot spots at
    Jennings Uniforce 70lbs
    overdraw
    XX75 2216's (26")
    Muzzy 100 3 blade.
    FBSA PROUD MEMBER.
    President of the DickyDoo club.

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Quote Originally Posted by Shortshaft View Post
    Went to shoot spots at
    tha church house and he lost his

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps