You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Classic Target

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2

    Default Classic Target

    Hello everyone! I am new to this board, and to archery. I was wondering if any of you know of a good website where i can buy a Classic Olympic style target? The one that is made of straw, is circular, yellow, blue and red face? I've been looking everywhere for one. Growing up, my neighboor was an olympian and had that style of target. Do they still make them? Any suggestions?

  2. #2
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    Record keeper would know.
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hark02 View Post
    Hello everyone! I am new to this board, and to archery. I was wondering if any of you know of a good website where i can buy a Classic Olympic style target? The one that is made of straw, is circular, yellow, blue and red face? I've been looking everywhere for one. Growing up, my neighboor was an olympian and had that style of target. Do they still make them? Any suggestions?
    Welcome to archery and to 3DShoots.com!

    The classic straw mat bales have kinda lost favor in recent years. They are heavy, need to be watered down, and are bulky. American Whitetail makes great circular foam targets that are much lighter and last longer.

    Here's a link to the various mats and bales available from Lancaster Archery Supply:

    http://www.lancasterarchery.com/shop...sort=3a&page=4

    RK

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Thanks! That is exactly what I needed!

  5. #5
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Record Keeper View Post
    Welcome to archery and to 3DShoots.com!

    The classic straw mat bales have kinda lost favor in recent years. They are heavy, need to be watered down, and are bulky. American Whitetail makes great circular foam targets that are much lighter and last longer.

    Here's a link to the various mats and bales available from Lancaster Archery Supply:

    http://www.lancasterarchery.com/shop...sort=3a&page=4

    RK
    why do they need to be watered???

    I really dont know thats why I ask????
    I cut things up and split them down!

  6. #6
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    why do they need to be watered???

    I really dont know thats why I ask????
    Because when those Martins shoot arrows into them they spontaneously combuste if dry.


    "HONDA"

  7. #7
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Because when those Martins shoot arrows into them they spontaneously combuste if dry.
    so wait are you saying there fast I am confused???
    I cut things up and split them down!

Similar Threads

  1. Classic, Sure Loc, and Bullseye Scopes
    By Nino in forum Sights, Scopes and Rests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 11:20 AM
  2. classic scope
    By scrub buck in forum WTB: Want to Buy Archery Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-27-2008, 09:59 AM
  3. Deer and Turkey Classic
    By tnts79 in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 02:11 PM
  4. A classic worth repeating
    By BowhuntnHoosier in forum Jokes Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 02:43 PM
  5. ASA pro/am Classic Championship GA
    By glenny in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2005, 11:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •