You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Mathews XT/LD

Default Mathews XT/LD

Has anybody shot the new mathews XT or LD? I'm shooting the LX, and I was thinking of changing bows. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. GOD BLESS, and thanks.
    Chad

The XT is a very nice shooting bow. We got out Demo bow in and I set it up for guys to shoot with a Copper John sight and a Whisker biscuit. Typical hunting setup.

I was shooting it in the range one day and thought I would shoot a 300 with it. Shot 299 out of 300 just goofing around. Very nice for a 31" bow.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

I have only shot the XT so I can't compare with the LD or LX.

The XT is a very smooth, stable feeling bow in my opion. I have the 06' Allegiance with smooth cams and I would have to say that the XT has the smoother draw of the two. Very nice bow and seems to be a great shooter.

Shot the ld on sunday and all i can say is wow I thought the regular Switchback was smooth, this thing was sicksmooth, yes i did say sicksmooth, and quite.
    I cut things up and split them down!

I have a switchback .I shot the xt it's a sweet shooting bow .My friend just got an ld ,he said he love's it . He had a switchback and said he like's the ld better . I had an LX it was a great shooting bow .But for me It was hot and cold . One day I would shoot light's out and the next day I'd shoot like light's off . they are both great bow's .Try to shoot them and see what you think .