You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: got new arrows

Default got new arrows

i just got epics 340s brought them home and being excited shot one into my target. i guess the glue wasnt dry yet becuase it pulled te insert out! everytime i have got arrows before this they have told me to wait a couple hours. me being a kid i expected him to tell me that. i got home and was too excited to think about it and now im mad!

how do u put a insert in?

Quote Originally Posted by bowcraze30 View Post
    i just got epics 340s brought them home and being excited shot one into my target. i guess the glue wasnt dry yet becuase it pulled te insert out! everytime i have got arrows before this they have told me to wait a couple hours. me being a kid i expected him to tell me that. i got home and was too excited to think about it and now im mad!

how do u put a insert in?
    super glue or epoxy, and just push them in.

Ben
    Sling Braid Custom Bow Slings!!!

FBSA Member

super glue u have to be fast with tho. me and my dad wernt fast enough putting his back in and now it sticks out about 1/4inch. or just dont shoot them until its dry
    "I have a passion for whitetail deer, not a passion for killing them. The fact that I deer hunt does not make me their enemy, but their guardian."
    I play snake