You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
    I cut things up and split them down!

I thought only my arrows flew like that.......
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

You guys never played whiffle-ball I guess ?

Man, this pitcher is pretty good but I've seen much better hitters than what's on the video.

When I had my first house on a cul-de-sac we had an annual cookout and whiffle ball game. There was this one guy who was an amazing pitcher who threw bullets in every direction you could name or think of.

We used simple rules like 10 pitches per batter and batter's out, 5 swings per batter and batter's out, no walks, everyone changed field positions every inning (except the pitcher), etc...

Some cold beer and brats on the grill and life was good.

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Ronhop View Post
    You guys never played whiffle-ball I guess ?

Man, this pitcher is pretty good but I've seen much better hitters than what's on the video.

When I had my first house on a cul-de-sac we had an annual cookout and whiffle ball game. There was this one guy who was an amazing pitcher who threw bullets in every direction you could name or think of.

We used simple rules like 10 pitches per batter and batter's out, 5 swings per batter and batter's out, no walks, everyone changed field positions every inning (except the pitcher), etc...

Some cold beer and brats on the grill and life was good.

Ron
    I wish I had a nickle for every wiffle ball game I played as a kid. We use to wear the wiffle balls out they would crack where the holes were so we would tape em up with whatever kind of tape we could find and keep on playin. We used to hit walnuts that had fallen off the tree too till my sister got her nose broke.........
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    I wish I had a nickle for every wiffle ball game I played as a kid. We use to wear the wiffle balls out they would crack where the holes were so we would tape em up with whatever kind of tape we could find and keep on playin. We used to hit walnuts that had fallen off the tree too till my sister got her nose broke.........
    I know what you're talking about.
    I loved that game and fastball against the local school wall...

Loved those times but here we are I guess...

Ron

I never knew???? I just thought it was a kit you got your kids before they were old enough to handle a real ball and bat.

Site Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    wrap it in duct tape and when you hit it the thing goes twice as far!
    No I'm not dead