You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Default Congratdulations

Come on fellars ya need ta give tha boy some praise he did it with a bow,
    suck it up and git real

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

why did you start a new thread?
    Parker Hornet 28" 70#
    easton epic 400gr. RAGE 2 blade

I agree he deserves an atta boy. The look on that boys face in the back of the truck says it all for me. He is just as proud of that deer as we are when we put a monster in the back of the truck. That's what hunting is all about Drew. Taking aim and making a good shot. Patience is a learned art my young friend. We all did alot of crazy stuff when we were kids growin up and learning how to hunt, I know I did. My Dad never hunted with me as a kid. I learned on my own and I know in my heart their were times I took shots when I shouldn't have. I guess what I am trying to say folks is these young kids need guidance and coaching. I hunt with a little fellar during gun season and have for the last 3 years. I believe he is gonna be 13 this year if he hasn't made it there already. He hasn't killed a deer while hunting with me but he has come pretty close. He still asks me if it is O.K. to shoot. I enjoy taking young folks hunting with me from time to time. I know most of the time when ya take a youngin chances are your not going to bring anything home with ya. But there is always that one time when the kid lays one on a nice deer and that's what hunting is all about to me. It's not all about me anymore it's about enjoying a great time in the outdoors with the future of our beloved sport. Fella's if I could give all you Fathers one bit of advice it would be take your kids hunting. Start them as young as you feel is safe to handle the equipment they are shooting and teach them the right way. Congrats Drew and learn from what you have been told here and keep on practicing proper shot placement and patience, take your time and follow thru............
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

thanks holy for the start of a new thread. And if you could of seen the relief in him after the misses he had this year it was worth the world. Ive killed my share and when I see him getting upset over misses it hurt. To see the relief was a relief. Again thanks and to those that have helped and withstood his mouth thank you.

Site Guru

Quote Originally Posted by compoundxx75 View Post
    thanks holy for the start of a new thread. And if you could of seen the relief in him after the misses he had this year it was worth the world. Ive killed my share and when I see him getting upset over misses it hurt. To see the relief was a relief. Again thanks and to those that have helped and withstood his mouth thank you.
    Maybe you should take away his computer privileges?
    No I'm not dead

thats a thought already. and im going through his old post right now. as you see im new here and im learning alot.

Site Guru

thats a thought already. and im going through his old post right now. as you see im new here and im learning alot.
    He has a few... I'd ignore the 600 or so he posted in a useless giveaway thread and focus on the ones about his extensive hunting skills
    No I'm not dead

while some of his posts arent bad if talking to your buddies.....but on the internet????? where its PERMINENT for everyone to see, inclluding PETA and all the other animal nuts.......
    I cut things up and split them down!

gentlemen i am finding this out. seems his head doesnt fit through the door and making me look like an a$$.

gentlemen i am finding this out. seems his head doesnt fit through the door and making me look like an a$$.
    and ladies....

I think I am going to have to go back and read a few posts, seems I have missed some of these crazy stories Drew is telling

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels3 View Post
    and ladies....

I think I am going to have to go back and read a few posts, seems I have missed some of these crazy stories Drew is telling
    poor Drew

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

and ladies sorry wheels

Got a post coming up folks
    about Drews Dad I talked ta him taday
    Pmed him with my # and we ahd a good talk
    He' that real deal
    asked him a ? bout one of Drews post and he slamed it quick. Very mature sounding fellar not a kid.
    Somebody owes somebody an apology in my humble opinion

Site Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Got a post coming up folks
    about Drews Dad I talked ta him taday
    Pmed him with my # and we ahd a good talk
    He' that real deal
    asked him a ? bout one of Drews post and he slamed it quick. Very mature sounding fellar not a kid.
    Somebody owes somebody an apology in my humble opinion
    yup I agree... but Drew can do that in the privacy of his own home, we don't need to hear it on here.
    No I'm not dead

Drew,

Congratulations on your deer!!! And hopefully you are learning from your mistakes. Cause you know what???? We all make them!! I dont care who you are. The thing is if you dont learn from them then ya got problems!
    You also gotta know when and where to talk about them and when and where not to!

Again .... Congratulations on you compound kill!!!!!
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    yup I agree... but Drew can do that in the privacy of his own home, we don't need to hear it on here.
    It takes a big man ta apologies Big D