You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

heres a Ol Poppa Dean trick
    if you are afraid of spookin a big un' with a light
    take ya some 4 # fishin' line and 6 ' high string ya out a course and follar it in in th a dark

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

i no my way around our woods and there shouldnt b anyone else there but me so i dont really use a light . .. on and bman id b in jail still for watd i have done to that guy

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Quote Originally Posted by killbambidead View Post
    i no my way around our woods and there shouldnt b anyone else there but me so i dont really use a light . .. on and bman id b in jail still for watd i have done to that guy
    I ain't no way i am rottin in no jail fer some lowlife
    I'd have him in jail and I'd be huntin tha woods in peace.
    course now in tn new law if a feallr comes at you or a 3rd party ya can shoot em' A law we can live with

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

IChim2 and he's a shooter IChim2's Avatar

During archery season(rifle season is different..i have it on any time it's dark..to many people shoot at things they hear but can't see) when 1/2 the distance to my stand is down an old logging/skid road i try not to use my flash lite but the other 1/2 i have to use it if i want to keep the noise down.I keep a good one in my back pack but just use a small one(kind that uses 2 AA batt's) for walking to my stand.
    CSS by MeanV
    FB Truth and a few Dartons.
    FBSA member